Votes: 61 18.3%
  • No

Votes: 150 44.9%
  • Other

Votes: 9 2.7%

• Total voters

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Nobody is denying Ivermectin might actually work, and looks to be viable...once the tests prove it. That's the part you seem unable to comprehend. Rushing into a medicine just because a few experts (and I mean a few...you'll find there are a lot of professionals who would rather wait for test results which means they know and understand processes and medication more than you) say it might work isn't the way.
Well, not for a lot of people...you maybe, but that's fine and you can do what you want as an adult.

But you're also like a stuck record and quite painful.
The fact is YOU are again claiming something about me that you can't substantiate. You came out blazing with both barrels and in full attack mode when you joined this debate .
So stop the snide remarks and innuendo and let's settle down.
You decide for yourself.
Gerry has decided, he is taking it, it is his decision. I have decided I will take it under doctors orders if I contract this little bugger, BUT if a doctor refuse to prescribe it, I WILL follow Gerry's lead. I am NOT going to let the likes of Tembisa hospital dictate my fate.

JohnStarr

Expert Member
The fact is YOU are again claiming something about me that you can't substantiate. You came out blazing with both barrels and in full attack mode when you joined this debate .
So stop the snide remarks and innuendo and let's settle down.
You decide for yourself.
Gerry has decided, he is taking it, it is his decision. I have decided I will take it under doctors orders if I contract this little bugger, BUT if a doctor refuse to prescribe it, I WILL follow Gerry's lead. I am NOT going to let the likes of Tembisa hospital dictate my fate.
I never came out guns blazing. Don't be sensitive, which is a problem with society these days. Sure, this is a contentious issue where some drive it by emotions only. Others rely on other means to make a decision.
All I said in the beginning was that I'd wait till approved.

You 2 Gs have been on a certain track here, not particularily caring about other opinions. That's fine. It's who you are.

Pot calling the kettle black about making snide comments though, you have an entire raft of them directed at many forumites here who don't really follow your train of thought necessarily, and have tried to get their view across too as part of a debate. Debating goes both ways...not one. You need to realise that.

Wish you well with your decision as it is that. Pity you haven't recognised other peoples decisions here. We don't need to go to a public hospital so luckily we have that going for us.

/DoneNow

dualmeister

Honorary Master