Votes: 61 18.3%
  • No

Votes: 150 44.9%
  • Other

Votes: 9 2.7%

• Total voters

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
The highlighted components are what is dangerous about using Ivomec in humans. Just look them up.
You appear to be incorrect sir.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has classified propylene glycol as an additive that is "generally recognized as safe" for use in food. It is used to absorb extra water and maintain moisture in certain medicines, cosmetics, or food products.

GLYCEROL FORMAL​

Glycerol Formal is a product of vegetal origin and is used as an emulsifying excipient, carrier and a solubilizer. It is used in a wide range of injectable formulations of veterinary products for the control of ectoparasites and endoparasites in medium and large animals. It is used in the preparation of product based on abamectin, moxidectin, ivermectin, etc.

Our company synthesizes this excipient, which is obtained from raw materials of high quality, as vegetable or synthetic glycerine. This ensures that the final product is free of any contamination of animal origin, making it a reliable and safe product for use in animals.

Currently, this excipient is exported to Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Venezuela and Colombia, where is gaining very important markets, thanks to its excellent price and quality certified relationship.

Uses
Veterinary industry.

Vehicle in various injectable and oral preparations
  • Ectoparasiticide and endoparasiticide in veterinary drugs (emulsifying excipient).
  • Sulfamethoxazole (intramuscular injection)
  • Preparations based on sulfonamide.
  • Products based on tetracycline.
  • Oral and dermal products for medium and large animals.

Other uses
  • Cosmetics for detergency.
  • Human Drugs
  • Specific Machinery Lubrication.
  • Antifreeze
  • Insulation resins
  • Paintings
  • Tobacco Industry, textile and tanneries.

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Still just a dewormer.
It doesn't fight or kill viruses. Nuff said.
There are medical professionals, not laymen, doing clinical trials of ivermectin to treat covid. More clinical trials need to do be done. I'm not convinced yet, but I wouldn't discount the possibility that it could be found to be useful in combating covid.

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
The highlighted components are what is dangerous about using Ivomec in humans. Just look them up.

Instead, our lot will ban a substance used all over Africa, and risk people trying yo treat themselves with something that is known to be dangerous.

Makes really good sense does it not?

I believe the mantra of SAHPRA is:

"Do no harm". Please explain to me how they have satisfied that goal with their ruling?
If you go into any pharmacy you will find that almost none of the vitamins on the shelves have been approved by SAHPRA, on what bases do they decide which medicine they will allow into the country and packed on shelves.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Maybe this helps?

Attachments

• 2.36-Scheduling-of-Medicine-Guideline_November2019_v2-1.pdf
    234.3 KB · Views: 5

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Read my post on the origins of Ivermectin.
Still nothing that explains any virology or how it would kill a virus.
It's for parasites. Not viruses.

Do you have the flu? Drink a dewormer or antiparasitic? Uhm...

Brian_G

Expert Member
Silly now. As professionals see a need to investigate, have to wonder what your angle is. Maybe just stubborn.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Silly now. As professionals see a need to investigate, have to wonder what your angle is. Maybe just stubborn.
False.

All you need is a stronger immune system. An immune system is built from exposure to viruses like flu, chickenpox, good microbes and the list goes on.

I have zero sanitiser. I've been in places where I should have gotten this abomination a long time ago.
I have lung damage. Mental damage and who knows what else from failed suicide attempts.

Just think a bit.
Removing all natural methods to build a strong immune system is wrong.
Why are most children not effected?
Strong immune system. Babies start touching objects and themselves in the first week. Your immune system is built from life and nature.

Look after the elderly and those with bad conditions. Don't lock up the entire fkn planet.

Brian_G

Expert Member
False.

All you need is a stringer immune system. An immune system is built from exposure to viruses like flu, chickenpox, good microbes and the list goes on.

I have zero sanitiser. I've been in places where I should have gotten this abomination a long time ago.
I have lung damage. Mental damage and who knows what else from failed suicide attempts.

Just think a bit.
Removing all natural methods to build a strong immune system is wrong.
Why are most children not effected?
Strong immune system. Babies start touching objects and themselves in the first week. Your immune system is built from life and nature.

Look after the elderly and those with bad conditions. Don't lock up the entire fkn planet.
Great, some common ground, that is my thinking too. And a number of others here.

But doesn't mean there isn't hope for some medical assistance either. And the vaccine is a swearword to quite a number of peeps too so alternatives needed.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Great, some common ground, that is my thinking too. And a number of others here.

But doesn't mean there isn't hope for some medical assistance either. And the vaccine is a swearword to quite a number of peeps too.
The vaccinations are no issue to me IF it is administered ONLY voluntarily.

If anyone attempts to force or coerce anyone else to take it, then I'm against it.
Freedom of choice and freedom as a whole is what is important now.

A Government should never have the power to manage the life of any of it's Citizens. We are free and alive, to choose, even if that means it's the wrong choice to make. It should be our choice.

That choice is private and is the right of anyone to expect. Anyone that attempts to take choice away has the heart of hell.
I will never be forced. I would die before that. I would die for it as well.

Brian_G

Expert Member
I saw a group on FB created to promote this drug
Would be interested in a link if you find it again. But personally I'm auto-suspicious of anything FB, guilty until proven innocent seems necessary.

Gerry

Still nothing that explains any virology or how it would kill a virus.
It's for parasites. Not viruses.

Do you have the flu? Drink a dewormer or antiparasitic? Uhm...

You should ask yourself the question, why is an anti-parasitic drug controlling/killing the china 'virus'

All we know about the 'virus' is what we have been fed.

We are clearly not dealing with a virus only here. If it comes from a bat then it
possibly have a virus/parasitic character.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
You should ask yourself the question, why is an anti-parasitic drug controlling/killing the china 'virus'

All we know about the 'virus' is what we have been fed.

We are clearly not dealing with a virus only here. If it comes from a bat then it
possibly have a virus/parasitic character.
A virus can't share DNA with a parasite.
It's two different life forms.