Would you take the AstraZeneca vaccine if it is offered to you?

Would you take the AstraZeneca vaccine if it is offered to you?

• Yes

Votes: 253 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 308 54.9%

• Total voters

neoprema

Executive Member
Yep i would, but would also want another vaccine when possible too.

I'm happy to have multiple vaccines, the more the merrier.

Vegeta

Executive Member
No, I'll want to see if the people die first
Because of a vaccine? Like people die from the measels, Polio, TB, Rotavirus, Tetanus, Hepetitus B, Pneumococcal, Meningitis and yellow fever vaccines??

How are you typing this if you're dead since you received most if not all of these? You're thousands of times more likely to die from eating peanuts or eggs.

s0lar

Expert Member
Because of a vaccine? Like people die from the measels, Polio, TB, Rotavirus, Tetanus, Hepetitus B, Pneumococcal, Meningitis and yellow fever vaccines??

How are you typing this if you're dead since you received most if not all of these? You're thousands of times more likely to die from eating peanuts or eggs.
Like, it’s like his choice bro. Yup more likely to die from peanuts or eggs. Gotcha.

Vegeta

Executive Member
Like, it’s like his choice bro. Yup more likely to die from peanuts or eggs. Gotcha.
Definitely his choice but saying people will die or might or looking out for deaths is misinformation that's all.
Just say nah it's not for me don't spread nonsense.

VanillaBox

Expert Member

I'm ok with the well tested vaccines, and like you mentioned I have the scar to proof that.

The question was if I would the new Covid one, and my answer to that is no. It is brand new, like with major OS updates, I don't want to break my production machine, I'll wait that others test and get bugs first, and when stable, I'll upgrade.

So I'll check it out over the next few years and if really needed I'll get vaccinated, otherwise, nope.

Last edited:

Mr Scratch

Expert Member
do i get a chewable version if i have proof i have a fear of needles from my drug dealer

Comparator

Actually they cannot track how many times you vote in an election. In a provincial or national election you can vote as many times you want as long as you remove the ink from your fingers and even that is not difficult. They do not keep a record of who has voted.

Regarding the topic. I do not trust anything made in India. They are a 98% nation when it comes to doing anything. Everything they make has a flaw in it and the vaccines our government imported from India also has a flaw. I will therefore not take it.
Tough one hey - I was made in India

Johand

Expert Member
Actually they cannot track how many times you vote in an election. In a provincial or national election you can vote as many times you want as long as you remove the ink from your fingers and even that is not difficult. They do not keep a record of who has voted.

Regarding the topic. I do not trust anything made in India. They are a 98% nation when it comes to doing anything. Everything they make has a flaw in it and the vaccines our government imported from India also has a flaw. I will therefore not take it.
Have you ever voted? Last time I voted there were ink on my finger, I was checked of a paper list at my registered voting station and my ID was scanned electronically to check if I already voted.

Chances are if you had a vaccine for anything else before it was probably made in India :) The Serum Institute is frekkin huge and has a very, very good track record - especially when it gets to scale.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Fascinating to watch how these stories unfould. Loaded with almost equal doses of fact, fiction, conspiracy, superstition, prejudice and BS.

Red Plumstead

Expert Member

Actually they do. When you vote they checked your name of the list. I used to assist. This list goes back for reconciliation. They do not know if you spoil, or who you vote for or if you actually made a tick in the box maybe they do LOL. They know that you were there or not.