WTF is this and why was it on my pizza?!

Lycanthrope

Honorary Master
wtf.jpg

I believe it's a calamari tentacle... On what was otherwise a perfect vegetarian pizza (olives, garlic, feta, mushroom, sun-dried tomatoes, chilli) :sick:

Ever found anything on your food that was never supposed to be there? :mad:

Friedpet

That kind of looks like a leech...but calamari tentacle sounds tastier;)

I found a roasted bee once...and anchovies...I mean anchovies!? Who puts anchovies on pizza?

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Yeah tentacle looks right to me. I wouldn't stress it too much.

Ever found anything on your food that was never supposed to be there?
Hell yeah. Worms in Blackkat peanut butter. Worms in black kat chocolates. Trend ftl. (peanut butter one was an earth worm I think, choc one was hatched white worms). And a rat's tooth in quality street choc (the orange flavour one). I must say though I eat my food very carefully so I'm prone to picking up stuff others would breeze through worry free.;) Not sure whether thats an advantage or disadvantage.

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
eeeehhh gross me out *faints*

I once warmed a pie in the micro and it smelled funny and on inspection found a dead fly in the pastry, we returned it the same day for another brand.

Lycanthrope

Honorary Master
That kind of looks like a leech...but calamari tentacle sounds tastier;)

I found a roasted bee once...and anchovies...I mean anchovies!? Who puts anchovies on pizza?
lol! Fortunately not a leech :D

Yeah tentacle looks right to me. I wouldn't stress it too much.
Bugs me that there'd be a tentacle in my food, as a vegetarian, and especially since I'm a regular at this restaurant... :(

This is kind of a "never going back there again" thing.

Hell yeah. Worms in Blackkat peanut butter. Worms in black kat chocolates. Trend ftl. (peanut butter one was an earth worm I think, choc one was hatched white worms). And a rat's tooth in quality street choc (the orange flavour one). I must say though I eat my food very carefully so I'm prone to picking up stuff others would breeze through worry free.;) Not sure whether thats an advantage or disadvantage.
Oh jeez :/

eeeehhh gross me out *faints*

I once warmed a pie in the micro and it smelled funny and on inspection found a dead fly in the pastry, we returned it the same day for another brand.
:sick:

Jings

Honorary Master
Looks yummy unless you're a vegetarian.

I once found live maggots in a packet of Maggi noodles. Haven't bought any since.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Waiters usually bring the homegrown farm if you don't tip them, so could be anything.

Friedpet

Either you are delusional or I'm not eating peanut butter again. Ever. And chocolates. Never....

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Why does it look like it's stuck on the roof ...... did you get that big of a fright Ly? :p

Lycanthrope

Honorary Master