X CEO expresses support for Musk after telling boycotting advertisers to "go f**k yourselves"

Hanno Labuschagne

Journalist
Staff member
X CEO expresses support for Musk after telling boycotting advertisers to "go f**k yourselves"

X chief executive officer Linda Yaccarino, who oversees the social network’s relationships with advertisers, sent a memo to employees signaling her support of owner Elon Musk after his incendiary comments insulting brands that have backed away from the platform.

“Our principles do not have a price tag, nor will they be compromised — ever,” Yaccarino wrote Thursday, a day after Musk told former advertisers including Walt Disney Co. to go “f—-” themselves.

[Bloomberg]

CEO of the Company supports the person who appointed her and could fire her anytime he chooses, what a shocker.
Her job is to literally take his crude comments and make it more corporate. Elon runs a tight ship and there's no way he's delegating power...

The companies boycotting him are the far left movement supporting China, Russia and the New World Order. I agree with Elon, they can go f**k themselves. The scales will be moved back in coming years and these companies will be closed down. They mean nothing in any event.

Only guy sticking to his guns these days. Watch the incoming sexual assault charge plotted against him as we speak.
LOL please.

Everyone who reports to him and sticks to their guns get fired.
Now you'll tell me that it is his right to fire them.
Yes it is.

But he can't eat his cake and have it too.
The advertisers then have the right to pull their business.

Elon can get salty, and with the power he has, i'd ignore him at your peril,
He's created a cult personality that stupid people buy into.
It is the same recipe that dictators use.
ie. He has paid many TV companies to add him to shows as a hero and so on.

He is incredible intolerant of other people's opinions and immediately axes any competition in whatever way he can while playing himself out to be the hero.
Any half intelligent person sees through this very quickly and forms their own opinion on the topics rather than buy into him and the brand he created around himself.

He's created a cult personality that stupid people buy into.
It is the same recipe that dictators use.
ie. He has paid many TV companies to add him to shows as a hero and so on.

He is incredible intolerant of other people's opinions and immediately axes any competition in whatever way he can while playing himself out to be the hero.
Any half intelligent person sees through this very quickly and forms their own opinion on the topics rather than buy into him and the brand he created around himself.
Be that as it may, he controls the platform that controls the conversation. Where's Disney going to go to, Trump's/Zuck's failed attempts at Twitter?

Be that as it may, he controls the platform that controls the conversation. Where's Disney going to go to, Trump's/Zuck's failed attempts at Twitter?
Well his attacks and locking down of twitter behind paywalls tells me things aren't going as well as it should.
I'm in 2 minds if he is going to pour more money into twitter or eventually just sell it at a loss to recoup some of the costs.

Overall the support for it seems to have dropped considerable.

The companies boycotting him are the far left movement supporting China, Russia and the New World Order. I agree with Elon, they can go f**k themselves. The scales will be moved back in coming years and these companies will be closed down. They mean nothing in any event.
Who are these companies out of interest sake?

Back