Xbox One launch – bad news for South Africa

purpleonlineadmin

But South Africa wasn't even part of the first wave initially, why is this news now? :/

From history we will be in the 3rd or 4th wave! Even with the 360 we weren't part of the 1st wave of releases

MyWorld

Executive Member
Is this really a loss? Everything I read on-line suggests you should not even wink at a Xbox One.

Totempole

Expert Member
Ironic that not only do we have to wait longer to get these consoles here, we also have to pay a fat premium for them as well.

Insult to injury is that the Rand/Dollar is R10 now.

siraman

Expert Member
No suprise at all.

We are still awaiting news from Microsoft Xbox SA who previously said they would be doing what they can to ensure the console comes to our shore as soon as possible.

Sony Playstation? Step up!

Is this really a loss? Everything I read on-line suggests you should not even wink at a Xbox One.

Sony Playstation? Step up!

MS is dropping the ball.

Nether

Expert Member
Is it really a loss for SA?

Definitely going PS4, been getting really bored and tired of MS bs products and services.

F

Fudzy

It wasn't on the list to begin with was it? Just shows how piss poor Microsoft's consumer electronics marketing is in this country.

Easter Bunny

Expert Member
Notably South Africa is not on that list; unsurprisingly since we were also not on the list of 21 originally planned launch countries.

that bit there made me laugh.