Xenophobia: These artists will no longer be performing in South Africa

Kelerei

Expert Member
Yeah, that crazy blf dude that has fallen off the face of the planet... every time he opened his mouth he randomly generated a verbal deep fried meme.
Speaking of which... that genocidal maniac is pretty much calling for the xenophobic violence to be redirected at a certain race group.

In correspondence with The Citizen on Tuesday, leader of Black First Land First (BLF) Andile Mngxitama, commenting on ongoing attacks on foreigners in South Africa, said: “One day we [will] turn it against whites. Just you watch.”

He was asked to clarify this comment, which overlapped with another controversial statement on Twitter on Tuesday night by EFF leader Julius Malema, who called on black South Africans to redirect their anger at “white monopoly capital”.

Mngxitama – who is currently dealing with a hate speech case brought against him by AfriForum for his public declaration last year that five white people should be killed for every black person should a taxi war ever break out – said that he was not calling for “the apocalypse to befall the white community”, but was warning that it’s apparently on the cards.

“The current apocalyptic scenes of charred buildings and carcasses of motorcycles eaten by fire is a mere dress rehearsal of an eventuality awaiting white South Africa,” he told The Citizen.

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, and it's late night here (plus, I'm battling a stomach bug), so, too lazy to look.

Urist

Expert Member
Speaking of which... that genocidal maniac is pretty much calling for the xenophobic violence to be redirected at a certain race group.

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, and it's late night here (plus, I'm battling a stomach bug), so, too lazy to look.
They should stop giving mentally disturbed people media attention. The poor guy should be in a padded room with a straight jacket.

wbot

Yeah, that crazy blf dude that has fallen off the face of the planet... every time he opened his mouth he randomly generated a verbal deep fried meme.
Oh. Why the hell did I remember some kak he said? I thought it was some big shot minister or black twatter or something

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Why tweet that you're not coming and why - no one gives a shyte.

Dust settles they'll be back in drove.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

Mngxitama feeling a bit left out.

Excalibur

Expert Member
A spaza shop in Hillbrow, Turfontein etc. is not my "shop". Wtf are you on about?
You should do some research on the role of mining and farming in building the SA economy and cities and the role of migrant laborers.

TysonRoux

Executive Member

No prize for guessing why the SAHRC don't go after this racist POS.

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
You should do some research on the role of mining and farming in building the SA economy and cities and the role of migrant laborers.

This is not what I posted about but I'll bite.

Cities etc. don't require migrant laborers to be built. The job always goes to the cheapest resource and if you are the cheapest then you will get the job. They would have been built whether there were any migrant laborers or not.

Australia for example didn't have the abundance of migrants from Africa and they seem to be doing ok with an economy, and cities with civilization.

JC Heat

True.......... yet she was spot on. And true...... these turds won't listen to anyone. It's in the DNA/genes to fck up.
so true she was telling them as it is but these people never listen to anyone they just do what they wants its the work of the devil