Xenophobic looting breaks out in Soweto again [14/08/2019]

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Waiting for News Article...
https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/south-africa/2019-08-14-soweto-residents-go-on-a-rampage-looting-foreign-owned-spaza-shops/

Foreign-owned shops in Soweto were under siege on Wednesday as residents went on a looting spree in about six townships.

Residents in White City claimed that the looting was the community’s way of showing their anger at the attack in police officers in Johannesburg’s CBD over two weeks ago.

Tshepo Lehohla told the Sowetan that residents felt that they were being disrespected by foreign nationals.

joshuatree

Expert Member
Doing something under the pretence of something else.

How this country operates , be it corruption or whatever else is irregular.

Hello ANC , and Ramaphosa - smell the coffee.

R13...

Honorary Master
Residents in White City claimed that the looting was the community’s way of showing their anger at the attack in police officers in Johannesburg’s CBD over two weeks ago.
What a BS excuse for wanting to go on a looting expedition.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Brother, thanks for pointing this out.. I knew Zuptas were innocent all along. - 8..3..1
I mean, they just fill in the blanks....sheesh.

I saw the news articles recently of a family member who's SO was murdered.
Newspaper 1: Her husband
Newspaper 2: Her fiance
Newspaper 3: Her boyfriend and father of 3

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Foreign-owned spaza shops in this file picture taken a year ago, were looted after allegations that they sold expired food products.
So they looted shops that apparently sold expired food because they didn't like them selling expired food. I wonder if they looked at the expiry date of the items that they stole. The reasons that they give for their Xenophobic behaviour takes the cake.

How about do your shopping elsewhere...

How long before the police arrived at this latest Xenophobic attack that was probably all over social media at the time.

Last edited: