Xiaomi CC9 and Xiaomi/Redmi Mi9T/K20 Pro

Connor13

Hi

Anyone pick up any of these ?

If so I would appreciate your thoughts or views on them . Iv watched the online reviews etc , just good to hear some local users views ....
Thinking of making a change and going for one of them for myself , wife and daughter .

Thanks

LukeKroon

I got a Mi 9T, extremely happy with it. The screen is great and the cameras takes good pictures in good light and some surprises in low light with night mode.

Connor13

I got a Mi 9T, extremely happy with it. The screen is great and the cameras takes good pictures in good light and some surprises in low light with night mode.
Thanks , where did you end up getting yours from ?

Im considering getting either the Redmi K20 pro (Snapdragon 855) , a OnePlus 7 or a Huawei P30

mercury12

Expert Member
Have you tried the GCAM mod? It might improve photos in low light.

LukeKroon

Thanks , where did you end up getting yours from ?

Im considering getting either the Redmi K20 pro (Snapdragon 855) , a OnePlus 7 or a Huawei P30
I got mine from Gearbest, was a seamless process. DHL ended up charging me ~R600 for import duties and admin fees.