Xiaomi has launched the 11T Pro with fast charging speeds that fill the battery in 17 minutes

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Lol yeah and after 18 minutes you get this...
oZyJwY.gif

superlekkerza

Raphael123

Expert Member
What he said " Can you point me to publicly available evidence that shows Huawei did that? Cause so far, I don't recall the US ever releasing evidence about the so-called "spying"

Not that Samsung and Apple are secure just to mention that.

The spec on these handsets show up Samsung & Apple.

superlekkerza

Can you point me to publicly available evidence that shows Huawei did that? Cause so far, I don't recall the US ever releasing evidence about the so-called "spying"

IDK but I dont trust anything's made in China. There are no regulations on anything over there

Dolby

Honorary Master
IDK but I dont trust anything's made in China. There are no regulations on anything over there
Isn't that like ... everything ?

If they manufacture something for most markets, they do need to adhere to standards

RonSwanson

Executive Member
That's not a great reason to distrust it. Regulations mean absolutely nothing. The NSA hacks of Juniper DUAL_EC_DBRG random number generator is one case in point, there are many others:

marbro

Why??? 17minutes?

I plug mine in overnight, wake up to a full batt. if i forget to charge it for some reason, It lasts more than a day anyways.

instead of super-fast charging, why not make a bigger battery?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Why??? 17minutes?

I plug mine in overnight, wake up to a full batt. if i forget to charge it for some reason, It lasts more than a day anyways.

Overnight charging, overcharges the phone damaging the battery.

Wish my phone last me 1 day :(

I always have top up during the day

Suspect99

Executive Member
Why??? 17minutes?

Xiaomi batteries are huge anyway. My Mi 9 T pro is always at over 50% at around midnight. almost 2 years later

Budza

Executive Member
With faster charging you can get away with smaller batteries.

Why can't they release smaller phones?

These are all 6.5" plus. 6-6.2" is more pocket friendly.

Anyone know of any smaller mid-range phones?