Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi Box S [Android TV OS]

kang

I recently got the Mi 3 4k from Geewiz for around R1200, I see its cheaper today. My 2012 Hisense TV has a Netflix app and some titles are available in UHD however with this Mi 3, none of the titles on Netflix are in 4k, only HD

Do i need to change some setting on the Mi 3 device? The Mi 3 is connected through a 4k capable Onkyo surround sound system but the TV is not.

Did i make a boo boo buying this device? I bought 2 actually...

Sumen

Expert Member
I recently got the Mi 3 4k from Geewiz for around R1200, I see its cheaper today. My 2012 Hisense TV has a Netflix app and some titles are available in UHD however with this Mi 3, none of the titles on Netflix are in 4k, only HD

Do i need to change some setting on the Mi 3 device? The Mi 3 is connected through a 4k capable Onkyo surround sound system but the TV is not.

Might be a stupid question but is the TV 4K ?

Singhms

Do you have a 4K account with Netflix. I see they offer different resolutions for different packages with 4K only on the top package...

groen_mamba

Is anyone else experiencing issues with channel 201 on dstv now? My picture only lasts for say 10 seconds and then shows an error??

Speedster

Honorary Master
I upgraded to Kodi 18 and now all my videos are super choppy. Does anyone else have this issue too?