Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi Box S [Android TV OS]

Nimz

Expert Member

techaddict786

Anyone else having issues with Cyberflix? My version 3.2.0 doesnt seem to load movies and series. Dunno whats the next alrernative or if theres a fix for this?

micham03

Reboot does not fix, as awhile later the problem starts again. Culprits are DSTVNow, YouTube and Showmax.
True, i decided to use Smart YouTube for android, YouTube app was even crashing every time i fast forward, another long standing problem.

micham03

I am lukewarm to this...I will check it out

Last edited:

PDF_27

Yip. Same story. 2x mi box 3's
Yep, Mi-Box 3 and LIT box ...
Had this problem for months now, DSTV now, YouTube app and Facebook Watch in my case
[/QUOTE]
Mine needed a reboot. Normal update didn't happen.
Same story here ...... Any suggestions ?
Reboot does not fix, as awhile later the problem starts again. Culprits are DSTVNow, YouTube and Showmax.
This. Exactly the same.
I had the same. I just ignored it and it sorted itself out. You can still use the apps.
Rebooting only prolonged the issue until the next day. Solution is to uninstall the apps and reinstall. Problem solved.
This only started happening after a Google Interface update.

zipaxuys

Mine did this all the time, worked out that if I unplugged the lan/usb adapter and connected to the wifi, the apps would update fine

Last edited:

Zarnicate

I have a Mi+ Plex + Bluetooth Headset issue.
When I switch on the headset it works fine on Netflix or Showmax but the first thing I try to watch on Plex gives me a communication error.
I can then play anything else in Plex and works fine but that show does not want to play.
Even after rebooting the Mi and the Plex server that one seems to be blocked (communication error to server)

This basically happens every time I switch on the Bluetooth headset (Skull Candy)
Anybody have a similar problem?

elf_lord_ZC5

Expert Member
Just tried with a dvd drive - says its corrupt
Quick Google, says only a certain Samsung Drive works, but as there is no real support for DVD or Blu-Ray in Android, ripping to a supported format is only way out. Guy who got it to work, says very "klunky" .

xbmcfan

enerdude

Expert Member
Very good Singles Day deal for the original Mi Box.
Works out at $46.24 (R711 + R28 SAPO fee, remember to leave a message for the seller).
Lol you really trust the SAPO with stuff like this? Besides that IF it does get to you it takes months. I recently bought a tshirt in the UK and it took 3 months to get to me.