Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi Box S [Android TV OS]

enerdude

Expert Member
That file you supplied earlier in this thread is password protected ... Is that normal and does it still upload perfect into the app ??
Yes as said above you not supposed to open it. Easiest is to import it after logging on to their website.

Vernon

Expert Member
My Mi Box 3 auto updated to the latest version earlier this morning. At least that's the message I saw on screen.

I'll check it out more when I get back from work.

cjgroveuk

If I'd actually stream something yea. But then I would call it buffering. I don't even get to the streaming part. The actual OS is lagging. As in navigating the menus. Feels like an old laptop running a Celeron bundled with a HDD.

My line is capable of 4k (200/100). 4K and hdr streams without issues using my LG smart TV or any other device capable of 4k.

We on the same page now?
It's the "GPU" on the mi box , it's not quite fit for 4k unfortunately.

MDE

Expert Member
My Mi Box 3 auto updated to the latest version earlier this morning. At least that's the message I saw on screen.

I'll check it out more when I get back from work.
Checked myside...no new updates here

SilverBullet

Hi Guys, probably a total noob question, but has anyone figured out how to close background apps on the Mi Box S.
On my previous box (Mecool M8S Pro L) you just held the home button in and you could then close whichever background apps were running. Thanks in advance

xcaliber

Expert Member
Hi Guys, probably a total noob question, but has anyone figured out how to close background apps on the Mi Box S.
On my previous box (Mecool M8S Pro L) you just held the home button in and you could then close whichever background apps were running. Thanks in advance
I enable developer options and use one of the options there

marco79

Expert Member
I factory reset my MiBox 3 and it is now just flashing an ERASING message with a pink and a black screen.

Assasin_Zer0

Morning All ,

So im not sure if this has been posted or asked ,

I have a MiBox S Updated to the latest firmware unfortunately.
This is connected to a Denon AVR , and then a Samsung Q70R

Firstly , i also get the lag , But i see im not the only one ,

My issue however , Once we are done for the evening i obviously turn off the TV \ AMP ,
the next day when turning everything back on , The mibox seems to default back to 1080p .
I keep having to go to display settings and set it to 4k-smpte

Anyone else with this issue ?