Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop Review (1C)

crawler

Expert Member
Can someone confirm if this model the non pro, also saves maps?

Mine doesn't seem too, can't find anywhere in options

scotty_88

Can someone confirm if this model the non pro, also saves maps?

Mine doesn't seem too, can't find anywhere in options

Do you not have an feature named experimental features within the app?I had to active map saving mode initially. It now has the map stored.

Last edited:

crawler

Expert Member
Do you not have an feature named experimental features within the app?I had to active map saving mode initially. It now has the map stored.
I see this options get referred to online

Not on my Samsung or wifes xiaomi device can I locate this experimental feature to activate

Joeboy69

Expert Member
Pro tip: put virtual walls everywhere even if the kitchen door is hardly ever open ....

Very lucky as this is about 5m from the steps of the pool.

scotty_88

Pro tip: put virtual walls everywhere even if the kitchen door is hardly ever open ....

Lol! Very lucky indeed. Did it get caught in the hose pipe?

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master

It shouldn't have gone down the steps due to the sensor, but you never know.

shamalh108

Heads up guys, the Mi Home app now has more detailed maps, ability to detect and name rooms, and select multiple rooms for area clean up. Also shows lines on the map when cleaning to show where it has cleaned. Brilliant update, only thing missing now is multiple floors!

hellfire

Honorary Master
Heads up guys, the Mi Home app now has more detailed maps, ability to detect and name rooms, and select multiple rooms for area clean up. Also shows lines on the map when cleaning to show where it has cleaned. Brilliant update, only thing missing now is multiple floors!
Is this for the Pro?

Tag11

Weren't all these features there already?

It's only the multi-maps/floors that we're all eagerly anticipating.

HibiscusTunes

Expert Member
Yeah, the pro had those features, Im assuming that this is for non pro?