Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop Review (1C)

Dylan_G

Expert Member
Are the Xiaomi servers down or something?

I can't use the app at all.

Can't contact the vacuum... Can't add a new device. Can't login.

rph72

Executive Member
[R242.06 16% OFF]9pcs Replacements for Xiaomi Mijia 1C Vacuum Cleaner Parts Accessories Main Brush*1 Side Brushes*3 HEPA Filters*3 Mop Clothes*2 Non-original Home Appliance Parts from Home Appliances on banggood

Bought 2 sets. Took 2 weeks to deliver. Everything fits. These spares should last me a while.

Elev8r

Has anyone replaced the battery in their Vacuum-Mop? Mine drops below 15% just before it finishes running through the house. There seem to be replacements available on Aliexpress, but most sellers aren't shipping to ZA.

hellfire

Honorary Master
Weird thing happened this morning...
My vacuum lost its maps, and the new map seems to look like the old style of map from the previous firmware.

crawler

Expert Member
Hi!
I just spotted this link on OneDayOnly.co.za and I figured you'd like it too:

2500Pa Robot Vacuum Mop (Model: SKV4093GL)

Check it out here:

R3999

crawler

Expert Member
If anyone is interested in raising a couch or bed let me know. I bought a sheet of 10mm rubber to raise our for corner couch

Worked great and robot doesn't get stuck any where underneath anymore

I have plenty left at R10 per piece
06e3d34bb3b32c13cf40035c11b14250.jpg

Cut 140 x 80

Last edited:

finchy

Hey Guys.

Those looking for spares you can find them locally here as well. I bought my 1c vacuum on black Friday for R3899 from them. Obviously not as cheap as bang good but they were quick on delivery.

Now to my issue...I have been in the process of buying a house for the last few months so my vacuum was packed up in its box. I plugged it in last night and let it do its first run, The map it created is strange. It seems to be crab walking and not going in a straight line? Not sure if anyone else has experienced this?

I checked and cleaned all sensors. It is its first run so not sure if it does this till it creates a map?

Going to run it 3-5 times today until the map is created.

1623747380728.png

hellfire

Honorary Master
Hey Guys.

Those looking for spares you can find them locally here as well. I bought my 1c vacuum on black Friday for R3899 from them. Obviously not as cheap as bang good but they were quick on delivery.

Now to my issue...I have been in the process of buying a house for the last few months so my vacuum was packed up in its box. I plugged it in last night and let it do its first run, The map it created is strange. It seems to be crab walking and not going in a straight line? Not sure if anyone else has experienced this?

I checked and cleaned all sensors. It is its first run so not sure if it does this till it creates a map?

Going to run it 3-5 times today until the map is created.

View attachment 1089081
The route the robot vacuum takes seems to depend on orientation of the dock.

finchy

The route the robot vacuum takes seems to depend on orientation of the dock.
Strange I have it against the wall under my tv cabinet which I have now stuck down with double sided tape as I noticed it seemed to move around. Would it need to be out in the open? Now that you mention it, The device is struggling to find the docking station. Could it be cause I have it under a tv cabinet? Does it need to be in a more open area?

Noisybottom

Strange I have it against the wall under my tv cabinet which I have now stuck down with double sided tape as I noticed it seemed to move around. Would it need to be out in the open? Now that you mention it, The device is struggling to find the docking station. Could it be cause I have it under a tv cabinet? Does it need to be in a more open area?
Shouldn't be an issue under the cabinet. Mine reside under a bed in the 4th bedroom and never had an issue. 1st picture is map of cleaning route on Friday June 11, perfect lines as it usually cleans. Then on Monday June 14, no change to location or anything, but the cleaning route went on the angle.... strange. Screenshot_20210615-201029.jpg Screenshot_20210615-201005.jpg

finchy

Did you recently upgrade firmware? I upgraded mine on friday.
Shouldn't be an issue under the cabinet. Mine reside under a bed in the 4th bedroom and never had an issue. 1st picture is map of cleaning route on Friday June 11, perfect lines as it usually cleans. Then on Monday June 14, no change to location or anything, but the cleaning route went on the angle.... strange.
Did you recently upgrade your firmware? I did mine last week. My first clean last week was perfect as well, issue started from yesterday

Noisybottom

Did you recently upgrade firmware? I upgraded mine on friday.

Did you recently upgrade your firmware? I did mine last week. My first clean last week was perfect as well, issue started from yesterday
Nah not recently updated the firmware. It doesn't really big me what path it takes as long as it covers all areas it's supposed to, I just found it strange that it set off on an angle. It's due to clean no Friday again, I only let it run twice a week, so I'll see then how it sets off. I've had it 10 days short of a year, only last 3 weeks ago did I replace the filter and I still say it's one of the best things I have ever bought, a life changer indeed, even with skew map.

finchy

Nah not recently updated the firmware. It doesn't really big me what path it takes as long as it covers all areas it's supposed to, I just found it strange that it set off on an angle. It's due to clean no Friday again, I only let it run twice a week, so I'll see then how it sets off. I've had it 10 days short of a year, only last 3 weeks ago did I replace the filter and I still say it's one of the best things I have ever bought, a life changer indeed, even with skew map.
I love my vacuum too! I wouldn't mind the skew map either, However i have just moved into a new place, so its struggling to learn the layout or return back to the docking station. This means it cant do 3 full runs in order to create a map. Will try do some more research for a fix.

GAD

If anyone is interested in raising a couch or bed let me know. I bought a sheet of 10mm rubber to raise our for corner couch

Worked great and robot doesn't get stuck any where underneath anymore

I have plenty left at R10 per piece
06e3d34bb3b32c13cf40035c11b14250.jpg

Cut 140 x 80
I would love some of those...where u at?

Freakboy

Expert Member
Hey guys, I'm deciding between the Mop/1C and Mop Pro version and was wondering if the Mop/1C is now also able to do scheduled cleaning of specific rooms?
Kids started "cooking" so need to clean the kitchen everyday after they are done cleaning :laugh: