Ya Iran start shaking war is coming :)

pupa

Banned
Ya I see it is interesting but of course will be shot down by the ANC race Zealots on this forum, as it would be against USA! Thats all that matter. Iran now has send a letter of Islamic rhetoric and whatever else, to USA we wont know and that should suffice. The fact that Iran can and will make a nuke in the next few years and use it as their defense in the name of Islam, Nuke Sweden for a cartoonist impression will be of no consequence to the communistic inclined South Africa, as we are dealings with the "Palestine" homeland, Cuba and Iran!

mooK

Expert Member
Yay, was worried the news would be getting dull after the Zuma trial.

tibby.dude

Executive Member
craigsa said:
Bring it on Iran, WW 3 is on the way.
There will be saber rattling and perhaps some token bombing but the Chinese and Russians will tell the Americans to lay off their "special" friend lest things really escalate.

In the end Iran will have nuclear capability and the world would have to accept that.

The current Iranian president while appearing to be some crazed fanantic was a really usefull sock puppet to unbalance everybody but control of the nuclear arsenal would be in the hands of their Supreme Leader who is rather more interested in continiuing the grip of the theocracy in Iran than ushering in the coming Acpocolypse.

Wipe out Israel ... hardly ... it is simply the ace they need against an American style regime change.

I guess a mysterious plane crash will kill Aminanejad and some of his cronies and new elections will be held and somebody much more reasonable in the eyes of the West will be elected and he will say the right things and everybody will breath a sigh of relief and the Americans will turn to Iraq and try and extract themselves from that mess.

scatlett

does anyone get the feeling that all this hype over Iran is an orchestrated distraction from the Iraq war?

Angelo

Expert Member
scatlett said:
does anyone get the feeling that all this hype over Iran is an orchestrated distraction from the Iraq war?
It might be, nothing is ever sincere with the US.

AntiThesis

Executive Member
It's quite possible it's all hype. Never underestimate the power of USA hype machine :D

What I want to know is how so many people can actually be keen for a potentially nuclear war...

Angelo

Expert Member
AntiThesis said:
It's quite possible it's all hype. Never underestimate the power of USA hype machine :D

What I want to know is how so many people can actually be keen for a potentially nuclear war...
Craigsa for one.:eek:

pupa

Banned
krycor said:
I think its thrown way out of proportion.
Should everyone wait till Iran have made the nuke and then react. That could be two years from now with black-market and "friends" support! There is many missing Russian fuel rods and Ammo! no one knows where they are!

kilo39

Executive Member
pupa said:
Should everyone wait till Iran have made the nuke and then react. That could be two years from now with black-market and "friends" support! There is many missing Russian fuel rods and Ammo! no one knows where they are!
But - the Americans know everything!!? (They probably stole them in the first place!)

AntiThesis

Executive Member
So instead of waiting to see if Iran has nukes the plan is bomb the crap out of them until they're all dead and then go "Oh. Turns out they didn't have them at all."

Strange... kinda reminds me of Iraq. Odd how that happens...