YEC chaps with children

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
I refused to answer science questions in an exam that had evilutionary expectancies for an answer, I either answered them from other research that I had made or simply glued the pages together, was more fun than leaving it blank or with some sarcastic remark.:p

I enjoyed encouraging my children to glue those homework pages together as well that had pictures of neanderthals in a line until they were progressively more human like, so instead of colouring them in and naming them etc, we glued the pages together as if they were never in the homework book and the teacher never said a word nor punished them but I always got a distinction for biology despite my refusal to provide the "expected" answers by compensating in other areas of the wonderful subject.

Isn't Biology so amazing? It is beyond imagining that such complexities and beauty and perfection is found in such variety and in such harmony and syncronised processes.

facinatingly awesome and a wonderful example of the perfection of the Creator!

It either blows the mind or it makes one believe in the luck of the chances of fate of evilutionary's self-initiated happenstances.
:wtf:

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
@enigma243

Wow reading that I cant understand why anyone would mistake us as being more intelligent than chimps.

Geriatrix

Executive Member
I have family that are YECs. Yes they do tell them that what they learn at school is wrong. Yet they send them to school anyway.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Just as a personal opinion, I believe it's tantamount to psychological abuse, doing this.

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
Wow. I wasn't expecting anything like that.
If you haven't yet, go read the thread where that originated. The comments from that [-]guy[/-] girl and rza are really quite something
Yup. Loving, doting mom.