You can now pay for Uber with SAA Voyager Miles

neoprema

Expert Member
4 business class flights at R70k a pop and you'll be able to get a 5KM Uber ride if I know SAA!

koeks525

Expert Member
Do SA Voyager Miles expire? If they do expire, this is a nice way of making use of them (considering I probably won't be flying as much this year). If not, I will keep my points till I can get me a free ticket :)

The 7348 points in my account can get me R240 in Uber vouchers (2 x R120 vouchers). I can breathe a little.

RustyPrincess

Expert Member
The theory is good, but I can't find any way to actually do this on the website. It is the worst web experience ever.

Jola

Honorary Master
Hmm, my Voyager miles have all expired.

Wish that you could do something with BA miles, I have a lot of those and can't do anything with them.

MikeCTZA

Expert Member
Do SA Voyager Miles expire? If they do expire, this is a nice way of making use of them (considering I probably won't be flying as much this year). If not, I will keep my points till I can get me a free ticket :)

The 7348 points in my account can get me R240 in Uber vouchers (2 x R120 vouchers). I can breathe a little.
Same here, I did exactly that, my 5200ish miles were going to expire on 31/03 (which I wouldn't have noticed had they not brought out this deal so I went and looked) so cashed them in for a R200 voucher.

nxpress

Same here, I did exactly that, my 5200ish miles were going to expire on 31/03 (which I wouldn't have noticed had they not brought out this deal so I went and looked) so cashed them in for a R200 voucher.
where on the website can you convert?