You can walk, jog and walk your dog, but do it alone - Health Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjorko

Expert Member
Sure - lets trust everyone to adhere to that hey minister

...now check the biker gangs and park runners take advantage and go cycle/jog together in their hordes

surface

Executive Member
So two of us go out to walk the dogs, albeit separately, and then return to the same house?

Because why?
I have seen people jogging in groups and then they come together for a water break etc.. Perhaps he refers to that.

saor

Honorary Master
So two of us go out to walk the dogs, albeit separately, and then return to the same house?

Because why?
Because else everyone walking together is gonna spin that story.
Makes it easier for whoever might stop you not to have to decide if you're lying or not.
If you're separate they can move on to other things.

Flanders

Honorary Master
I just think this may open up the whole thing to abuse. There are going to be more pedestrians than ever walking and running now. Places where people go to walk their dogs are going to be filled with people walking their dogs.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I just think this may open up the whole thing to abuse. There are going to be more pedestrians than ever walking and running now. Places where people go to walk their dogs are going to be filled with people walking their dogs.
People go places to walk their dogs?

saor

Honorary Master
Strange how now I'd almost prefer they said people couldn't run, even though I also want to run. Should be a proper lockdown if containment is the goal.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
You surely don't live in a bubble.
Dogs in small gardens, apartments etc.
We walk out the door and walk - the - dogs.

It doesn't matter if you live in a house, flat, or bunker.

saor

Honorary Master
We walk out the door and walk - the - dogs.
ok

And some people go to parks to walk their dogs because they feel safer there than walking around their neighborhood or whatever their reason is.

Status
Not open for further replies.