You can walk, jog and walk your dog, but do it alone - Health Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tander

Executive Member
Come on. Did you watch the briefing?
Mkhize even said that they had been thinking along the lines of allowing it at the point he made that statement, but after reconsidering they decided not to.
Who cares about facts? Its fun to beat on the ANC =, even when they don't deserve it in the rare occasions like this. :p
/s

Daruk

Honorary Master
In other news, Boris Johnson confirms that he is dyslexic by banning dogging and jog/walking in the UK during Covid-19 lockdown.

Flanders

Honorary Master
So wait, does the headline need to be changed now or not? As far as I was aware, they had changed their minds to no.

Grant

Honorary Master
No dog walks, no jogging and no alcohol buying allowed during lockdown - Police Minister

Johannesburg - No dog walks, no jogging, no purchasing of alcohol and no purchasing of food from restaurants will be allowed during the 21-day lockdown, Police Minister Bheki Cele announced on Wednesday afternoon.

The decision comes after Health Minister Zweli Mkhize announced earlier on Wednesday that people would be allowed to jog and walk dogs responsibly.

Cele said after a meeting with ministers later on Wednesday, Mkhize's remarks had been reversed.

"There shall be no dogs that shall be walked," he said, adding that people should walk their dogs at home. This was also extended to jogging.

which is it ?

Dan C

Honorary Master
All the bazaar men by the Nile
They got the money on a bet
Gold crocodiles (oh way oh)
They snap their teeth on your cigarette
Foreign types with the hookah pipes say
Way oh way oh, way oh way oh
Walk like an Egyptian

wizardofid

Executive Member
Do dogging, uh no jogging, dog walking
not true, guides will most definitely be allowed. I have two options for people wanting to walk their dogs, either I poke your eyes out or give you blacks eyes, should take to weeks to recover, and have an excuse to 'walk' your guide dog......I wouldn't try to pass off a Pomeranian or pavement special poodle as guide dog......

Status
Not open for further replies.