You may have already been signed up on the new NHI registry

Bewlen

Meh, I don't fear death much. So I say f*** it, let's get this show on the road. We need to de-populate the world anyway, this is just gonna be South Africa doing its bit.

Azg

Expert Member
Earlier this week someone tried to sell me a Home Affairs database with almost 70m people's names and information for a mere R500. This is probably the same database the Department of Health is using to register people on NHI. I won't be surprised if this Home Affairs database was leaked by one of their staff members.
Fascinating story. What were you trying to buy when they offered you the database instead?

Trilkop

Fascinating story. What were you trying to buy when they offered you the database instead?
Absolutely nothing. They approach you with a drive in their pocket and ask you if you are interested in buying it. They tell you what is on it and what you will be getting. They also allow you to check it if you have a laptop with you or you could go with them somewhere. These guys are operating all over town each day in the city center. I can always post some screenshots I took a year or so ago when one of them showed me the content of his drive.

OCP

Expert Member
Absolutely nothing. They approach you with a drive in their pocket and ask you if you are interested in buying it. They tell you what is on it and what you will be getting. They also allow you to check it if you have a laptop with you or you could go with them somewhere. These guys are operating all over town each day in the city center. I can always post some screenshots I took a year or so ago when one of them showed me the content of his drive.
Sounds like a scam to appropriate some laptops without compensation the moment you take it out to check the flash drive.