You will pay Pule's R1-million legal fees

koeks525

Expert Member
So Pule makes many dumb ass mistakes, and the public have to clean up after her mess? Come on, don't these ministers get fat salaries?! Surely she could afford to pay her own fees! That R1 Mil could have been used for things that benefit the people!!

goselito

It just amazes me how big these cancers can screw up with absolutely no repurcussions. What a joke

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
Wasn't government originally meant to serve the people?

How is it, now, that the people all serve government around the world?

MKFrost

Expert Member
Democracy.....

We the people take our leaders to task and take them to court......
We the people pay the legal bill for said action.....
We the people once again gets shafted but we are happy, we won......

Budza

Executive Member
Parliament’s ethics committee found Pule had “wilfully misled” Parliament by denying her romantic relationship with a man who allegedly made millions from sponsorship deals with her former department.

she also lost a battle against the Sunday Times, which she accused of acting unethically by handing over information to DA MP Dianne Kohler-Barnard, and accused the newspaper of thereby having lost its independence in favour of the DA.
HOW is she not personally liable for this?!

****!

OMB

Mountain Man
this is such fukking bullshit, I'm seriously sick of it

Petec

Expert Member
Bah! A mill is cheap to finally be rid of this useless, corrupt incompetent.

chrisc

Executive Member
She should be sequestrated and made to pay it off over X number of years

entrepr

Expert Member
Hopefully Carrim will fight to claw back some of those fees. He's no fool and I'm sure he doesn't want to take flak for his predecessor's mess

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Nice having your toast buttered on both sides. Not only can you squander taxpayer money; the taxpayer also funds your legal costs to keep you out of jail.

Kidkaroo

So Pule makes many dumb ass mistakes, and the public have to clean up after her mess? Come on, don't these ministers get fat salaries?! Surely she could afford to pay her own fees! That R1 Mil could have been used for things that benefit the people!!
She's accused of a whole lot more than mere "mistakes."

icyrus

Executive Member
Hopefully Carrim will fight to claw back some of those fees. He's no fool and I'm sure he doesn't want to take flak for his predecessor's mess
That would set a bad precedent for when he is in the same situation.

Strobemeister

Expert Member
I really can't understand why the DOC should ever have had to foot the bill for this. She's accused of misappropriating our money. Then she uses more of our money to defend herself? How can this possibly happen? Is this the norm for any guavamint official who is charged? I don't get it. Really.

entrepr

Expert Member
That would set a bad precedent for when he is in the same situation.
I see where you are coming from but it is good for the industry to appreciate if/when there is potential and I am giving Mr Carrim a chance - he's head and shoulders above the last two. Let's give him a little space for now.