Your Afternoon Routine

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Quick exercise
Shower
Food
The next part sounds crazy and I know it is, but unless I'm strongly following some form of entertainment, I have a randomiser app that help me choose what to do next. Except on Wednesday when I go to my girlfriend. Screenshot_2019-02-13-08-26-26-826_ru.uxapps.random.jpeg

gamer16

Honorary Master
Quick exercise
Shower
Food
The next part sounds crazy and I know it is, but unless I'm strongly following some form of entertainment, I have a randomiser app that help me choose what to do next. Except on Wednesday when I go to my girlfriend. View attachment 619070
Do you have to make an effort to visit your gf?

digitalis

Walk home at 5. Cook, feed kids, wife, myself by 6. Then clean kitchen, wash kids, read to kids, done by 7. High 5 wife if kids asleep by 7:30. Read till 8:15 or until eyes start burning. Pass out by 8:30. Usually wake up around 1am and dose in bed until 4:30. Then gym, work and repeat. FML.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Walk home at 5. Cook, feed kids, wife, myself by 6. Then clean kitchen, wash kids, read to kids, done by 7. High 5 wife if kids asleep by 7:30. Read till 8:15 or until eyes start burning. Pass out by 8:30. Usually wake up around 1am and dose in bed until 4:30. Then gym, work and repeat. FML.
Wait a minute, what does your wife do then?

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Crisis! I hope he's not wondering around the house in front of the kids in just his undies.
What's wrong with that, I walk around in my undies in front of my kids all the time. In fact, if I have no plans on a weekend, say, then I don't dress at all (wearing boxers, not kaalgat!) :ROFL:

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
Tried everything in the book. If I get up, there's no chance of going back to sleep. For me, dosing works (kinda).
I too wake up everynight around 01h00 and then doze on and off until alarm goes off at 05h45.
I only get a good sleep from 21h00 - 01h00 so that's 4hrs solid sleep.

I wake up every morning feeling fresh and alive

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
I too wake up everynight around 01h00 and then doze on and off until alarm goes off at 05h45.
I only get a good sleep from 21h00 - 01h00 so that's 4hrs solid sleep.

I wake up every morning feeling fresh and alive
No matter what time I sleep, whether I've drank (I only drink beer) or not, I feel babalas the next day!

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
No matter what time I sleep, whether I've drank (I only drink beer) or not, I feel babalas the next day!
wow i drink black label every single day after work.
1 litre bottles only
2 of those i wake up feeling good
3 of those i wake up feeling slow and slow most of day
4 of those i wake feeling babalas for work
3 or 4 over a weekend i dont mind as i am not concentrating as much

I too only drink beer (red wine on occasion in winter)

Craig

Honorary Master
What's wrong with that, I walk around in my undies in front of my kids all the time. In fact, if I have no plans on a weekend, say, then I don't dress at all (wearing boxers, not kaalgat!) :ROFL:
I used to the same, but the kids keeps on making comments about my fat stomach, even the small one, so not doing that anymore. My youngest one actually said the other night he doesn't want to eat more as he don't want to get as big as daddy. And I'm not even fat, just has a beer gut. FML

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Sometimes cooks and cleans as well. But mostly dealing with kids homework and other $h*t. Reads to one kid, I read to the other.
I don't think I've ever read to my kids, nor help them with their homework. Fsck that schit. This is why I'm paying the aftercare - the two ladies who run the aftercare my kids attend are both ex teachers. They fetch the kids at school, feed them, help them with their homework and do lord knows what else. We pick them up at 17:30. It does come at a cost though :crying:

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
wow i drink black label every single day after work.
1 litre bottles only
2 of those i wake up feeling good
3 of those i wake up feeling slow and slow most of day
4 of those i wake feeling babalas for work
3 or 4 over a weekend i dont mind as i am not concentrating as much

I too only drink beer (red wine on occasion in winter)
I drink a 12 pack (440ml) Amstel daily after work, except on the 1 or 2 days when I feel guilty and go to the gym. It's one or the other. I don't drink if I went to gym on a day and I don't go to the gym if I know I want to drink

Craig

Honorary Master
I drink a 12 pack (440ml) Amstel daily after work, except on the 1 or 2 days when I feel guilty and go to the gym. It's one or the other. I don't drink if I went to gym on a day and I don't go to the gym if I know I want to drink
You guys drink quite a lot ne. I do maybe one or two small beers a month. My days of offing a bottle of vodka on my own in one go is long gone. If I were to try that now I would probably die.

saor

Honorary Master
Kakload of drinking.
Damn.

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
You guys drink quite a lot ne. I do maybe one or two small beers a month. My days of offing a bottle of vodka on my own in one go is long gone. If I were to try that now I would probably die.
I don't even notice it because the only time I feel like working on my pet project is when I'm drinking. It's like I think clearer. And as I've said, I get home just after five and I have a rule that I never go to bed after one. That's 8 hours for 12 cans, so it's really not that much. My work allows me to work full-flexi (unless there's an early morning meeting) so I generally wake up between 8 and 9 and take a taxi to work at around 09:30