Your current "want to buy" car

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Are you currently toying with the idea of getting a different set of wheels?
Do you find yourself scheme and dreaming after you saw a good deal on Gumtree or Autotrader?
Let's hear about it. Maybe this could be the voice of reason that makes you go for it or back out.

Some of the regulars here will know from time to time I get a craze to trade one of my cars in for something silly like a TwinTop or W220 or 407 Coupe. So I though let's see how many others do the same and what dreams cars they are currently chasing.

Last edited:

Messugga

Honorary Master
Currently looking to get rid of my 86 and to replace it with something a bit more German. Need to find a buyer for the 86 first though.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Your current "want to buy" car…

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Jaguar XF pretty much... hasn't changed recently, and probably won't until I can justifiably afford an F-Pace.

Pakka

Expert Member
Renault Duster 4x4, just to get out of the city more often.
That's my realistic "want". My unrealistic want, is an Amarok Bi-Tdi 4-motion double cab

Currently have a Kia Cerato 2010 2L, which is a sweet ride.

Last edited:

ubercal

Expert Member
Currently looking to get rid of my 86 and to replace it with something a bit more German. Need to find a buyer for the 86 first though.
A vag at heart i see

If u want to be just another number cool go with it :)

Messugga

Honorary Master
A vag at heart i see

If u want to be just another number cool go with it :)
Holy **** dude. Seems like you have a chip on the shoulder? There are German brands not part of Volkswagen, just so you know. A little company called BMW, for one.

What a muppet.

Sensorei

Expert Member
Audi RS5 facelift. One of the best sounding N/A V8 cars around and for the money, a better combo of performance and daily driver comfort for the money than the C63 and M3.