Your current "want to buy" car

PhireSide

Executive Member
The only VAG's I like are the A3 sedan and A7/RS7 variants. The rest are dull, boring and unimaginative IMHO (think the Audi Thread guys will have my head for this)

If I had to give myself a more realistic budget, it would probably get me one of these:

cliors-001.jpg

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
That Renault is a stonker! Since the looks of the 407 started to mess with me I have fallen a victim to some of the charms of French cars.

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
I'd love an R56 MINI John Cooper Works

Had a weird obsession with the new gen MINIs since the R53.

I want this soooo bad!

PhireSide

Executive Member
Do it, Roux...jy weet jy wil. If you don't then I will snap it up on my trip to the WC in April if it's still available:twisted:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
So that car is in MP, not WC. Otherwise I would be there by now to test drive it in the morning :D

Spoke to my car collected buddy and he agrees with me, we both like the 407 and have seen our fair share of dodged up ones - this ones claims to be that from the get go. I have seen many 407 coupe not listed, which means sooner or later well taken care of models will make their way onto the market. I just need to stay strong, love my Corsa D and then jump ship when a local super good 407 coupe deal comes along. One which unlike the last time my VAG collecting buddy and me went test driving - can not destroy in 10 minutes.

PhireSide

Executive Member
Aah, I didn't take note of the location :(

Assumed it was a local one near your side of the world

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Aah, I didn't take note of the location :(

Assumed it was a local one near your side of the world
few and far between here in WC. First one we got up at before 5am to go test it 400km away. I really am very blessed and thankful to have such good friends in my life. He is my best friend despite being a VAG guy. i am sure in we'll get a good 407 Coupe for me. Right now I am starting to wonder if I really should get rid of the Corsa D for a 407 seeing as my Corsa D is still under 60,000km. Then again it makes no sense if you have two cars and only do 3000km a year. My wife will not have any of my attempts to let go of her Astra H for the Corsa D.

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Tsepz, this thread is about cars, not toys.

/runs :D
Shut up Wabbit! My imaginary JCW will own your imaginary Renault!
Lol!

Dammit! Costs less than one months sallary, and I know one of the best auto electricians in the business... Still... Do I take the chance or wait?
It really is a beautiful car this one. For only R35k. https://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakkies/ermelo/2006-peugeot-407-coupe-2-7hdi/1001881632990910451626309
R35K less than a months salary!?

I am in the wrong business!