Your current "want to buy" car

Messugga

Honorary Master
Low mileage on the 86 though right?
Not particularly. I've had it for a few years and it's been used. It's a fun car and I sure as hell drove it. A thousand or two km short of 60k on the odo. I have an extended factory warranty on it though. It's just time for something different.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Your current "want to buy" car…
Doh! Can you fix it please?

After seeing the sweet C320 my uncle got for R65k I checked to see if that 407 Coupe I was fixated on a while ago was still available... and it is.

Currently seeing what kind of deal they can do for me. Ideally I would like to swap my Corsa for the 407, but that depends on whether they want to drop the price on the 407 and go for a smaller car they can sell on finance.

ubercal

Expert Member
Holy **** dude. Seems like you have a chip on the shoulder? There are German brands not part of Volkswagen, just so you know. A little company called BMW, for one.

What a muppet.
Listen boy there is only 1 muppet in the house and thats YOU

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
At least I know there are other vehicle manufacturers from Germany than Volkswagen :p
Most notably Germany's oldest company producing cars, Opel. Not to be confused with Germany's oldest car producing company, Mercedes-Benz.

saturnz

Honorary Master
I'm in a deal trying to swop one of my cars for a RunX T-Sport.

Will see how it goes.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I'm yearning or rather lusting after a Land/Range Rover Evoque...but they are way too pricey still and so it's a waiting game.

But then I also know it's not the wisest choice so I'll probably end up realistically settling on a Q3 or even AllRoad Quattro.

Then I also see those new Mercedes baby SUV things and I'm like "hmmm...tasty".

However I won't be buying anything in the next year or two, maybe by end of 2018.

F1ve_Claw

Expert Member
Abart 124 spider. Can't justify the money though, maybe oneday when they basically free!

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Can't really be called Germany's oldest company after GM bought them lock stock and barrel if you ask me.
Adam Opel AG is a wholly owned subsidiary of General Motors Company - it is not just a regional branch like GMSA. They started out making sewing machines and bicycles, still the same company.