Your current "want to buy" car

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
What's a VAG? Clearly, I said Audi.
VAG = Volkswagen AG = Volkswagen Group. Volkswagen Group sells passenger cars under the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, SEAT, Škoda and Volkswagen marques; motorcycles under the Ducati brand; and commercial vehicles under the marques MAN, Scania, Neoplan and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Adam Opel AG is a wholly owned subsidiary of General Motors Company - it is not just a regional branch like GMSA. They started out making sewing machines and bicycles, still the same company.
You would be wrong about GMSA.. they are not a regional branch, they are also a wholly owned subsidiary.

Emjay

Executive Member
VAG = Volkswagen AG = Volkswagen Group. Volkswagen Group sells passenger cars under the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, SEAT, Škoda and Volkswagen marques; motorcycles under the Ducati brand; and commercial vehicles under the marques MAN, Scania, Neoplan and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
So what is the point about continuously bringing it up? I already knew this. Does is make it a better or worse car? Are you trying to be clever and slip in an insult in there?

Last edited:

LCBXX

Honorary Master
SQ5 TDi. Yes the 3.0 Q5 is way more sensible but it does not sound as great, nor can it kick many a hot-hatch's arse from a standing start.

IzZzy

Executive Member
I'm yearning or rather lusting after a Land/Range Rover Evoque...but they are way too pricey still and so it's a waiting game.

But then I also know it's not the wisest choice so I'll probably end up realistically settling on a Q3 or even AllRoad Quattro.
I have a Q5 Quattro now and I still want the Disco Sport... just something 'clicked' one day and now I wants. But I cannot affords :(

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I have a Q5 Quattro now and I still want the Disco Sport... just something 'clicked' one day and now I wants. But I cannot affords :(
Ke?

You can afford a Q5 Quattro but can't afford a Disco Sport? They're pretty much the same price.

greg0205

Honorary Master
That Disco Sport is a thing of beauty but I just checked and there's only R15,45 in copper in my coin jar. Maybe next year...

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Ja but your Audi is still the more sensible/reliable choice.

The disco will probably **** a gearbox just outside of warranty or some such.

mpower111

Got a 2012 Kia Cerato Koup. (2.0 AUTO)

Want to trade in for the new Koup (1.6T AUTO)

Family says IF I do upgrade, get something that holds value. So I keep jumping between, keeping old Koup vs upgrading to new Koup vs getting Golf 6/7 1.4 DSG.

Sigh, so much of want, so little of cash.

sox63

Executive Member
Realistically, the 2017 Audi A5 Sportback. If things go awesomely well between now and end of next year, an Alfa Giulia Quadrofoglio