Your current "want to buy" car

Nerhzelok

Expert Member
Toyota Rav4.

Had an 86 before. Loved it to bits. But wasn't practical. Saving for a 2014-2015 Rav4, highest trim.
Outfit with some extras for camping.
Go camping with the pups.

Varktjop

Expert Member
Looking at getting an Audi A3 for better economy. Will be trading my IX35 in on it if all is to my liking.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Nice and great value for years now - but would not do that in SA. You are SOL when it comes to rebuilds.
Hmm not really, there is a nice number of places doing it, even just up the road is a shop that does a whole upgrade and reliability rebuild for both N/A and Turbo which I hear people are really happy with. Best thing is they do a couple of racecars which they run up and down the street every now and then, the noise mate Jesus its orgasmic.

ubercal

Expert Member
Evo 8/9 , rx7 , s2000 , dodge demon , R34 GTR , supra mk4 , subaru GC8 sti , Chev lumina SS bakkie :cool:

unobeat

Mmmmh

Wife- buy her a daily Mazda 3 or CX3 Dynamic auto
Family- Haval h2 or Mazda CX5 (depending on budget)
Then also i would like a mad, nicely modded Golf GTI ed35/ 7/ 7R to feed my Adrenalin rush hunger when it rises plus this car would have good power.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
After 3 years it may now be the time to bid adieu my lovely 407 coupe.

Despite me taking precautions by keeping the original aircon compressor, the Chinese knock-off in the car contaminated the entire system with aluminium debris as it 'naded itself. I was faced with replacing the entire A/C system for R30k or just replacing the compressor with no warranty on the job for R3k.

Needless to say I opted for the later and started looking for the other car I had my sights set on before that sexy Frenchie caught my eye....

2020-03-16_214423.jpg

Naks

Expert Member
Last week, my brother, my wife, and I went to a Supercar Driving Experience at Killarney Race track.

We drove: Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche 911 Turbo, Aston Martin Vantage, and Audi R8.

Out of the lot, the R8 hit the sweet spot of performance vs comfort.

So, for now, Audi R8 is on my list.

Craig

Honorary Master
After 3 years it may now be the time to bid adieu my lovely 407 coupe.

Despite me taking precautions by keeping the original aircon compressor, the Chinese knock-off in the car contaminated the entire system with aluminium debris as it 'naded itself. I was faced with replacing the entire A/C system for R30k or just replacing the compressor with no warranty on the job for R3k.

Needless to say I opted for the later and started looking for the other car I had my sights set on before that sexy Frenchie caught my eye....

View attachment 801731
A few people around here had issues with those, why not take a look at the new quest, or even a Jetta? :p