• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.
  • Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology. Enter Here.

Your feedback needed: Which topics are you interested in?

rpm

Admin
Staff member
We have concluded latest round of “Ask Me Anything” discussions and are now preparing for the next round.

--Which topics are you interested in?

Your feedback will guide us on who to ask to answer questions from the community.

wizardofid

Expert Member
We have mostly dealt with e commerce....in a broad sense.Other areas interests me as well, relevant questions, regarding customs, tax ect would be nice.

A chat with rectron, should be interesting.Additionally a Q&A with the man him self [MENTION=1]rpm[/MENTION] would also tickle my fancy, still a lot I don't know about you.

We haven't spoken to any actors or musicians, I have a couple of questions to ask Francois van Coke of the fokofpolisiekar fame.The topics are essentially limitless. Q & A with a ER doctor could be seriously fun !!! :D The scope definitely needs to widen and not just focus on Iot.

koeks525

Expert Member
I would love MyBB to bring Q&A sessions with founders of top software development companies in South Africa.

Ianf1

Expert Member
Can you get a consumer lawyer to help with steps to take cancel/change services with the unresponsive monopolies like Telkom and municipalities. How do you protect yourself against 100% property rates increases as an example.

genetic

Honorary Master
Can you get a consumer lawyer to help with steps to take cancel/change services with the unresponsive monopolies like Telkom and municipalities. How do you protect yourself against 100% property rates increases as an example.
That's not really related to the tech industry.

Clive2

As a technophile, anything relating to current & future trends in the sciences, whether astronomy, electronics, bio-medical engineering. photography, etc.
Music-creation software is another interesting topic but may be a bit too 'niche' for general masses.