Your Partner's sex history! Does it bother you?

DJ...

Banned
... I just want to date a girl one day who's had less partners than me... dammit. Now will you one night standers please slow down.

Each time I date someone new, they're always one or two up on me... If I've had 32, she'd had 34, etc, etc, etc.
Is this why you switched to trannys? They have less sex?

(I held back long enough)

Fern9do

Expert Member
I know exactly how you feel Sly...
Made the same mistake with my ex...she told me she slept with one guy only and i thaught oh that's not THAT bad.
5 or 6 Months later she told me it was one guy but he was 35!!!Se was 19 at the time. And although i Loved this girl it bugged the hell out of me. It looks like we may still hook up again but Yah that stills BUGS me.
Can't say whether or not you should break up though...that's up to you.

Devill

Damned
I know exactly how you feel Sly...
Made the same mistake with my ex...she told me she slept with one guy only and i thaught oh that's not THAT bad.
5 or 6 Months later she told me it was one guy but he was 35!!!Se was 19 at the time. And although i Loved this girl it bugged the hell out of me. It looks like we may still hook up again but Yah that stills BUGS me.
Can't say whether or not you should break up though...that's up to you.
GET OVER YOURSELF!

Are you still a virgin?

Was she your 1st?

Have you never looked at an older woman and though "DAMN! I would have that"?

supersunbird

Honorary Master
What I would like to know from you guys is do you know your partner's sex history? If so, does your partner's sex history bother you? And why?
Wouldn't bother me at all. I you leave her, please give me her number.

Is your sex history better?

@udiS3

Okay its fair enough to accept that your GF/Wife is going to have some sort of history...
But what if its freaky stuff like...

She has been involved in threesomes/foursomes/gang-bangs back in the day?

DJ...

Banned
Okay its fair enough to accept that your GF/Wife is going to have some sort of history...

Whatever floats her boat - and if she is still into it, then either you accept and join, or you realise that you are not sexually compatible and move on to your next ex...

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad

See now this I don't understand. Why must people always make sex seem like some kind of sleazy evil thing :confused:

It's just sex FFS. And at the end of the day human beings are just animals. No matter how much some of us might like to pretend otherwise.

DJ...

Banned
This sounds like guys who have an issue with women who masturbate as well. Where they feel like it is an insult to their sexy-time skills.

DJ...

Banned
threesomes/foursomes rock!
Threesomes rock - foursomes are strange because they usually involve another dude or there are 3 women which is too many at once if you ask me.

In your case I am assuming all the women rocked with their c0cks out though. Must have been strange - I wasnt aware trannys had foursomes...

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Threesomes rock - foursomes are strange because they usually involve another dude or there are 3 women which is too many at once if you ask me.

In your case I am assuming all the women rocked with their c0cks out though. Must have been strange - I wasnt aware trannys had foursomes...
Thought you were the star attraction?