Your Partner's sex history! Does it bother you?

LandyMan

Honorary Master
Knowing some of a partner's history is fine. Avoid trying to learn all the finer details though :) If you do find out more then you either accept it or move on. I personally prefer keeping the past in the past.

Say could this perhaps be the reason for your performance anxiety of late?
Exactly what I was wondering :D

xrapidx

Honorary Master
She has to be lying? You think it is possible that some women dont masturbate ever?
Apparently - we spoke about it, and she said most of her friends don't either...E-V-E-R. My theory is that its an Afrikaans thing.

geezer

Expert Member
I have only had sex with one person, my wife, and she has only had sex with one person, me. No history = no problem!

Fern9do

Expert Member
GET OVER YOURSELF!

Was she your 1st?

Have you never looked at an older woman and though "DAMN! I would have that"?
Was she your 1st?
No

Are you still a virgin?
That's none of your business:p

Have you never looked at an older woman and though "DAMN! I would have that"?
Every day!:eek:

I'm a moslem...and if it's just some random girl it wouldn't be a problem but i wanted to marry this girl.
There's certain values i look for in my future wife...and having unprotected sex with a 35 year old guy is a big no no.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Okay its fair enough to accept that your GF/Wife is going to have some sort of history...
But what if its freaky stuff like...

She has been involved in threesomes/foursomes/gang-bangs back in the day?
The more the merrier is what I say...

Risa

wow, she should dump you and move on.
she has opened up to you and told you the truth and now you want to punish her for that, imho you are such a loser.
she is 19 and only slept with 5 guys and of those 5 she had a whole 2 one night stands, probably also not when she was dating anyone, and you think slut, me I see adventurous.
If you are not man enough to handle that 99.9% of woman you will date have a sexual history, then don't ask.
All that should count is A you say you fell in love and B is that she has chosen to be with you
then i must be a failure as a woman! im only 19 almost 20, and iv only slept with one guy and never had a one night stand....:mad:

xrapidx

Honorary Master
then i must be a failure as a woman! im only 19 almost 20, and iv only slept with one guy and never had a one night stand....:mad:
......................................................................... no comment.

Nocturnity

Expert Member
Apparently - we spoke about it, and she said most of her friends don't either...E-V-E-R. My theory is that its an Afrikaans thing.
This is quite true. There are many women who do not masturbate. I know quite a few who have never had an orgasm and they are mostly in their late 20's. We always assume the world is a peachy place until we really get to know people. I feel sorry for all these poor women.

I also agree that the Afrikaans thing is quite often to blame. A lot of women were brought up very conservatively and made to believe that their bodies are taboo and anything sexual is sinful and dirty. Do you have ANY idea how much effort and patience it takes as a boyfriend to get that crap out of their heads and get them to accept themselves for who and what they are? Conservative people claiming the moral high ground can **** right off for all I care. All they do is ruin their children's lives.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Nope, no failure. You're young and everyone is different. I only had sex after 25, I was shy and a looser back then. I now feel much better about life :)

DJ...

Banned
Nope, no failure. You're young and everyone is different. I only had sex after 25, I was shy and a looser back then. I now feel much better about life :)
Holy Schmoley! :eek: I am speechless. I am starting to think that "The 40 Year Old Virgin" was a work of non-fiction...

Pitbull

Verboten
I have never been with a woman who hasn't exploded in extacy.... And I realy do mean Explode ;)

Wierd, the other day we had this discussion at work and people though I'm drunk or crazy, saying I'm talking crap woman can't.............

Now WTF are these guys doing wrong :confused:

or am I doing something wrong :eek:

Last edited: