Your Partner's sex history! Does it bother you?

LancelotSA

Banned
I have never been with a woman who hasn't exploded in extacy.... And I realy do mean Explode ;)

Wierd, the other day we had this discussion at work and people though I'm drunk or crazy, saying I'm talking crap woman can't.............

Now WTF are these guys doing wrong :confused:

or am I doing something wrong :eek:
Blah blah blah.... blow my own trumpet... blah blah blah

LancelotSA

Banned
Small little trick.

about 1 inch in to the top, there is a spongy square kind of thingy ;) :D
Yeah yeah again blah blah blah... g-spot this... g-spot that... I too can go around telling people that every woman I am with explodes...

Interesting that you mention a SMALL LITTLE trick when talking about your sexual performance! :)

Pitbull

Verboten
Yeah yeah again blah blah blah... g-spot this... g-spot that... I too can go around telling people that every woman I am with explodes...

Interesting that you mention a SMALL LITTLE trick when talking about your sexual performance! :)
Performance has nothing to do with it, If it pleases her and I'm pleased we both pleased.... end of the story :D

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Holy Schmoley! :eek: I am speechless. I am starting to think that "The 40 Year Old Virgin" was a work of non-fiction...
Well, it doesn't help if you are basically blind to girls advances althought you don't know you are (till later).

There where 4 sure thing oppurtunities/invitations that I missed at the time. ****, I'm still god damn angry with myself for it :mad:. Poor girls must think I was rejecting them :eek:.

And no, I still dont have enough sex yet to make up for the lost time...

DJ...

Banned
And no, I still dont have enough sex yet to make up for the lost time...
Oh dont worry about that one - that is a common trait amongst all straight men - there is no such thing as too much sex, unless you have split your man hymen...

Lord Anubis

Expert Member
ok so this histiry is it leik for the past week or leik month or what. I have had some tapping to do this last while, so ja I admit wife I has some histry best is just to delet it and forget

Fern9do

Expert Member
Sly...i was in the exact same situation.
We dated for 14 months and it always botherd me, yet of all the girls iv dated shes the only one i loved.
Its dificult to explain...i hated what she did but i loved her so much.
I kina got over it after a while but it was always in the back of my mind.
My ex had emotional issues which i think is what caused that need for sex.
I never got over it but i learnt to live with what she did...if you really love her then i think you will as well. But its gona stay at the back of your mind.
Just my 2c.

killadoob

Honorary Master
pitbull its not possible to have the g-spot in the exact same position

every chick has it somewhere, some lower in some deeper in, also g-spot works 2 ways

1. good feeling
2. they need to go piss, gives them the sensation of needing to pee

if anything you need clitoral stimulation to make a women really explode or atleast orgasm, wonder if a lady like bluno would care to comment on the issues of orgasming via g-spot or clit :), go a feeling the clit will win the day :)

although im again going to assume for some women they can cum with g-spot or clit, at the end of the day no 2 women are the same, so your trick i doubt works on every chick you have ever slept with, if you only know one trick thats fine but if your going to sleep around you need more than 1 trick :)

o pit you must be sleeping with small chicks if 1 inch makes them explode :p

my 1 1/2 inch does not make anyone else explode but me when i **** :p

Last edited:

risingtide

What I would like to know from you guys is do you know your partner's sex history? If so, does your partner's sex history bother you? And why?
I don't know everything, but pretty much.

If she is healthy, no STD's, HIV, why should I care with whom, and how many, she had sex with in the past?

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Another benefit from more than one sexual partner might be a good indication she is not one of those "uninterested in sex" girls...

MrG

Executive Member
Well.. im only 19 so not certain how relevant my answer is to later in life stuff but since you have all read at some point probably I only tend to enter a relationship if I think it may last long term and not just a fling or what not so yeah... previous relationship stuff DOES WITHOUT ANY DOUBT bother me even if its small stuff but I tend to put it in the past unless she has given me a reason to doubt it.

oober

Expert Member
I don't know if someone mentioned this but aren't you guys worried about the HIV status of your Gf's ?

I would ask her to take a test along with me to prove to each other etc...

Last edited: