• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Your WARRANTY ends now what? dealer says 15k gets you a full comprehen 2yr warranty

ThabitEIERS

Hi,

So my warranty comes to an end soon on my 2015 car. Dealer says 15k for a 2 year 100 000 km comprehensive warranty incl brakes etc .

Just not tyres and wipers.

Do I , don't I or is there a route I must consider.

PS: this is the first new car I have had so new to this option.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Don't let the words comprehensive throw you off, get a copy of the warranty, read through it and make an informed decision.

ThabitEIERS

Ya I am nervous about this as the car is well 'won' the premium hothatch award so I don't wanna pay premium prices if a gearbox goes or a turbo :p

It sounds like an extension of your maintenance plan. If it is as you say, everything except tyres and wiper blades and there aren't any limits, it's good value and you should get it.

ThabitEIERS

It sounds like an extension of your maintenance plan. If it is as you say, everything except tyres and wiper blades and there aren't any limits, it's good value and you should get it.
HI car never , to my knowledge had/has a maintenance plan but does have a warranty and service plan :) no maintenance plan.