Youtube must see vids part 2

ponder

Honorary Master
I dont get why this is so amazing. What am I missing?
I've removed the granny that's rocking away in her 80s that irked you so much you had to expend energy for a reply, apologies. I thought it was pretty cool hence the post, anyway, you have yourself a nice day.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
I've removed the granny that's rocking away in her 80s that irked you so much you had to expend energy for a reply, apologies. I thought it was pretty cool hence the post, anyway, you have yourself a nice day.
Oh I saw it as old person playing old people music not paying attention to the actual age of the footage. :ROFL:

cerebus

Honorary Master
It's a relief to have must-see and funny-pics police or we'd never have anyone to tell us when something isn't as good as we thought it was.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
It's a relief to have must-see and funny-pics police or we'd never have anyone to tell us when something isn't as good as we thought it was.
But all the conflicting opinions! I’ll catch myself laughing and then stifle it in case it wasn’t actually funny and I’m wrong on the internet the pressure is almost unbearable!

KT-B

Honorary Master
I was a fan of Paul McCartney when I was a kid. I never knew about this conspiracy. Interesting.