Youtube must see vids part 2

bdt

Executive Member
Ahh the 80s, when they were serious(ly out of their minds at times) about music videos (also Jim Steinman... (and that intro!))

Possibly considered NSFW, YMMV.

maumau

Honorary Master
Ahh the 80s, when they were serious(ly out of their minds at times) about music videos (also Jim Steinman... (and that intro!))

Possibly considered NSFW, YMMV.
Jim Steinman FTW. This and Meatloaf ... swoon...

Rumour had it he pushed Pandora's Box so hard the singer collapsed. I can't find any reference to the incident so perhaps it was just a story.

EDIT: bdt found it:

"In 1989, Steinman produced a concept album, Original Sin, with an all-female group called Pandora's Box. The album featured many tracks that would later be recorded by other artists, particularly Meat Loaf. Elaine Caswell was the lead vocalist for "It's All Coming Back To Me Now", who apparently collapsed five times during its recording.[6] Caswell has since performed the song as part of The Dream Engine at Joe's Pub in New York City. "

Last edited:

maumau

Honorary Master
Could be/is likely this to which you refer.
Well found - that's it!

"In 1989, Steinman produced a concept album, Original Sin, with an all-female group called Pandora's Box. The album featured many tracks that would later be recorded by other artists, particularly Meat Loaf. Elaine Caswell was the lead vocalist for "It's All Coming Back To Me Now", who apparently collapsed five times during its recording.[6] Caswell has since performed the song as part of The Dream Engine at Joe's Pub in New York City. "