YouTube to improve Restricted Mode after LGBTQ backlash

zippy

Honorary Master
Quite a few U.K. Companies, including the UK gov have pulled their advertising from Google because of Google putting their ads on extremist content on YouTube etc

Swa

Honorary Master
It's Queer, apparently.
As in the slang word people used for gay? Wonder why anyone would want to be identified as that instead of the standard English.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
As in the slang word people used for gay? Wonder why anyone would want to be identified as that instead of the standard English.

Exactly. Dont know why Head Office feels the need to keep on adding new letters (though it is not new really, been there for a while). I would like that guy from Spur to go give our new HO management a po#s klap.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Actually, the Q, is that not for "Questioning"? Also, there used to be a I in there also for intersexed I think? Was that removed without a memo being sent out? /sigh

How the fck do we expect straight people to keep up if even we dont know what the hell is going on. tsk tsk tsk

mister

Executive Member
Actually, the Q, is that not for "Questioning"? Also, there used to be a I in there also for intersexed I think? Was that removed without a memo being sent out? /sigh
How the fck do we expect straight people to keep up if even we dont know what the hell is going on. tsk tsk tsk

I had to google it lol...

grok

Honorary Master

Questioning? Seriously?

What's the appropriate abbreviation for 'might consider a once-off with that cute guy in accounts on condition we're both liquored up so we can safely claim no-homo should anyone ever find out'?