Zando "working tirelessly" to fix order delays

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
Zando "working tirelessly" to fix order delays

Zando is working tirelessly to address order delays and to provide feedback to customers about their expected delivery dates, the company told MyBroadband.

This is according to Zando MD Grant Brown, following complaints about delayed orders on Facebook and Hellopepter.

Daruk

Honorary Master
You'd swear BF was a new thing.
Personally I miss quiet Sundays and shopping before Saturday afternoon.
Would love to have our streets back over the weekend.

Excalibur

Expert Member
This was their modus operandi on my order:

I ordered on 1 December, they said orders would take 5-7 days because of Black Friday spike. 7 days passed without any update or change on the order page. When I enquired, they then changed the status of the order to dispatched (on the 10th) but when I enquired again on the 14th it was still not delivered and the call center knew it was dispatched but couldn't tell where it was. Even today it's not delivered and still no word from Zando. I do not think anything has been done about the order, they just changed status to 'dispatched' because I enquired, it can't have been in transit for more than a week from Cape Town to Joburg. They took the money but can't deliver.

McT

The Humble Scot!
Who is Zando again? Do they sell tech products? I must go see. :unsure:

Regardless, if they cannot get aftersales service right, they should not be gambling with Black Friday. Then too, why do we expect companies in South Africa to get service right? This is not the first time half a dozen prominent online companies have cocked it up (that is, if Zando features in that category). It will happen again next year. That much is certain.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Sorry doesn't cut it. If you can't handle the heat then don't open the friggen kitchen.
I agree in a sense. You have to concede though that 40 orders per minute is awesome for a S.A online fashion store.
These guys (Zando) are awesome. I buy my jocks and CR7 briefs from them, including Nike socks. I buy actual clothes mainly from mrp.com though.

Last edited:

Bobbin

Executive Member
Didn't this happen last year too? I remember getting an email or SMS from Zando apologizing for the delays, pretty sure it was around the same dates last year.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
will never ever buy from them again.
Service was pathetic.
Maybe you should team up with the guy that doesn't buy from TakeAlot anymore. Maybe you guys can start a movement or something?