[Zim] Fisherman, 27, killed after huge crocodile bites off his penis

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/fisherman-27-killed-after-huge-16159054

A fishmonger was killed after an enormous crocodile bit off his penis as he cast nets with his brother.

Paul Nyamhanza was casting fishing nets with brother Jeremiah, 19, at a farm in Beatrice, a village in Zimbabwe when the attack happened.

A crocodile suddenly grabbed the 27-year-old from Harare, killing him in front of his brother.

Jeremiah escaped the jaws of the reptile and reported the attack to park rangers.

When they arrived at the water's edge all they could do was fish his body out of the water.

When they got him back on land they discovered his genitals had been completely removed.

Inspector Tendai Mwanza, of the Mashonaland East provincial police, warned against fishing in crocodile infested waters.

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
Could have told you this was a Ninja'd thread, just from the title.

"Inspector Tendai Mwanza, of the Mashonaland East provincial police, warned against fishing in crocodile infested waters. "

How is that not blatantly obvious?

Akasha

Executive Member
I wonder why the croc would abandon the rest of the carcass though. So strange.
I went on a croc tour last month, according to the tour guide, they don't eat much in winter months because it's so cold. They barely move around in winter. He told us to come back in summer if we want to see them active. (did a zip-line over the crocs, so that's a no from me)