Zimbabwe tour of South Africa, 2018

Creag

The Boar's Rock
CV done. Covering letter done. Game done. Physically & emotionally done.

GG to South Africa. 3-0 beckons.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
QDK not looking good lately
Doesn't help that he is left out the playing team. Time in the middle is necessary even if they must play Klaasen & QDK in the same team. Otherwise they're playing with matches in a fireworks factory; something is going to implode.

Charl10

What happened with QDK?
Prolonged loss of form or was his initial days a purple patch never to be repeated?

3WA

Honorary Master
What happened with QDK?
Prolonged loss of form or was his initial days a purple patch never to be repeated?

Mental stuff. He can’t think and bat at the same time, and looks like he’s thinking a lot these days.

If I was the coach I'd make him drink a few beers before batting to loosen him up.

Charl10

Mental stuff. He can’t think and bat at the same time, and looks like he’s thinking a lot these days.

If I was the coach I'd make him drink a few beers before batting to loosen him up.

Ha! Agree, it does look like he isn't playing on instinct as much as he used to.
Probably in-part a result of his early success - he has set such high expectations.

Dan C

Honorary Master

the_drunk_cricketer_by_masuros.jpg

Reactions: 3WA

Dan C

Honorary Master
14:11 local: Okay, scratch all that! It's PELTING DOWN, AGAIN.
14:08 local: It has gotten a bit gloomy, but no rain as of now. Inspection at 14:45 local.Remember, this is the maiden T20I scheduled at this venue. Well, well...

:X3: