Zimbabweans can brace themselves to spend hours without power as well as water.

konfab

Honorary Master

Kieppie

Expert Member
iu

Where he should be interred. Everyone can pay homage to him

PaulMurkin

In a few years, South Africa will have the same kinds of power cut... so try not to be the pot calling the kettle black

• Haha
Reactions: "D"

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
Many of them didn't expect that Mugabe would do what he did. Unlike here, where the masses loot and burn when they don't get their way.
I agree.
What my comment was for our ANC supporters here that complains about land... this is your future. Living the dream, no water, no electricity , no job but land yes!

grok

Honorary Master
Many of them didn't expect that Mugabe would do what he did. Unlike here, where the masses loot and burn when they don't get their way.
You mean the masses loot & burn when some leaders don't get their way..

As for Zimbobwe, who cares, their woes are all self-inflicted. This must be what they wanted.

PaulMurkin

You mean the masses loot & burn when some leaders don't get their way..

As for Zimbobwe, who cares, their woes are all self-inflicted. This must be what they wanted.
Are all our woes self-inflicted?
I've worked there and I can assure you, much of the population suffers, they didn't want the outcome that inevitably occurred.

eg2505

Honorary Master
I've worked there and I can assure you, much of the population suffers, they didn't want the outcome that inevitably occurred.
I feel sadness for them yes, but zero sympathy,
as they turned their beautiful country into a wasteland themselves.

grok

Honorary Master
You mean like our local looters suffer & regret their decisions afterwards now their lives have become harsher? Shame hey..

The Zimbos lapped up the pictures Mugabe painted for them, brushed over the killings etc. after all it was only those pesky Ndebele minority.

Until it became them..

Africa doesn't get it that freedom & democracy has to be protected, fiercely, from the Mugabes & the Zumas (even from the frogboilers or looktheotherways), not hand out lifelong presidencies or medical parole for the most corrupt.

That makes our outcome inevitable too, for the same reasons..