Zimbabweans can brace themselves to spend hours without power as well as water.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
The love hate relationship between Zimbabweans and MyBroederbond is fascinating.

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
China's got our backs, no problemo.

That doesn't explain how you plan to have electricity import transmitted across the indian ocean from china to eskom.

Edit: If eskom goes, I don't think there is no neighbouring country that has enough capacity to export electricity into sa.

Last edited:

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Why is this news now? I have family living there and they have been in this state for many, many years already.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I urge all Zimbabweans to come over, there's more electricity for everyone here.

ADrunkTeddyBear

That doesn't explain how you plan to have electricity import transmitted across the indian ocean from china to eskom.

Edit: If eskom goes, I don't think there is no neighbouring country that has enough capacity to export electricity into sa.
That sounds like a problem for the Cuban engineers

• Haha
Reactions: "D"

Hansolo

In a few years, South Africa will have the same kinds of power cut... so try not to be the pot calling the kettle black
Yup, stupid anc won't give up on ewc. At least they'll get to live their lavish lifestyles until the pie gets smaller and smaller and then only so many pigs will be able to eat at the trough. One the medical quality drops thats the end for me anyway meh.

Howdy

The love hate relationship between Zimbabweans and MyBroederbond is fascinating.
It's more fun watching this thing a certain member has for the ANC and Jacob New Dawn Cyril. "This time we will get it right Comrades". :sneaky:

Flanders

Honorary Master
Sibanda is sitting with his wife in the gloom of a derelict farmhouse with nothing but despair and not even the clucks of a solitary chicken to fill the silence. Out of the blue, the valley conveys the forgotten sound of a distant farm pump rattling to life as the room illuminates under the glow of a lone dusty light bulb.

"Wife!" he barks. "Bring me my panga! The whites have returned."

Blackhand

at least they have the land
Well no, they don’t. Zimbabwe’s land reform was almost entirely to the benefit of politicians and the politically connected.

So now people have no land, no property rights, no water, no electricity and of course no food.

Now the politicians preach the same thing here, “Surrender your property rights to us, for YOUR good!”. The outcome is obvious, yet people still believe the lies.