Zindzi Mandela racist tweet

milomak

Honorary Master
LOL, the racist ANC POS (spawn of the notorious necklace murderess) wears her racial inferiority complex on her sleeve, just like you do.
imagine that i ddn't even vote anc

imagine that i even voted da

yet imagine that you are speaking nonsense

daveza

Honorary Master
And just for the record Ambassador Zindzi -

I am not a descendant of Van Riebeeck, I doubt anyone here is. You're an ambassador, you should really know that.

daveza

Honorary Master
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...seeks-clarity-on-her-apparent-tweets-20190617

The South African Ambassador to Denmark Zindzi Mandela has been missing in action after controversial tweets relating to land and race that was tweeted from an account bearing her name.

Department of International Relations and Cooperation spokesperson Clayson Monyela said he has been unsuccessful in his attempts to get hold of the the daughter of late struggle icons Nelson Mandela and Winnie Madikizela-Mandela since the posting of the tweets.
We can't contact our own ambassador ?

Here's an idea, don't pay her this month - I promise she will be found immediately.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...seeks-clarity-on-her-apparent-tweets-20190617

We can't contact our own ambassador ?

Here's an idea, don't pay her this month - I promise she will be found immediately.
Wow...

Monyela said he needed to get hold of her to verify whether she was the one who was tweeting because it could be a hijacked account.

"I need to first check with her whether, number one, this is her account because it is not verified. Two, whether she is the one who has been tweeting, and three, whether she stands by those tweets, if it is her who has been tweeting,” he said.

Monyela said once all those elements have been verified and established, the department’s social media policy will be applied and the matter will be taken forward. He said he had however been told that she was travelling and would continue to try get hold of her.
she can change her stance in regard to her Tweets and all will be naught. You can't make this schit up.

BBSA

Honorary Master
it intrigues me that white south africans seem to wash away how we got here
It intrigues me that many Zulus and Xhosas wash away the fact that their forefather came from the north and concurred land with force in South Africa.

We all are settlers in this land except for the Khoisan

Last edited:

Flanders

Honorary Master
it intrigues me that white south africans seem to wash away how we got here
Is it worth it, let me work it
I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it
Ti esrever dna ti pilf nwod gnaht ym tup i
Ti esrever dna ti pilf nwod gnaht ym tup i

milomak

Honorary Master
It intrigues me that many Zulus and Xhosas wash away the fact that their forefather came from the north and concurred land with force in South Africa.

We all are settlers in this land except for the Khoisan
why do you believe this to be true?