Zindzi Mandela racist tweet

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Good grief, the racism exhibited on that thread alone are enough to let anyone see we have a serious problem in this country. The anti-white sentiment is palpable.

No doubt the usual people will be here shortly to have a laugh and a joke about it.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Good grief, the racism exhibited on that thread alone are enough to let anyone see we have a serious problem in this country. The anti-white sentiment is palpable.

No doubt the usual people will be here shortly to have a laugh and a joke about it.
...and the Danes will be blaming themselves :laugh:

thechamp

Honorary Master
Despicable. I am sure we will all be united in our condemnation in this thread, nothing about snowflakes being hurt by words and all that, or any downplaying of what she has said and calling it naughty, right?

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Despicable. I am sure we will all be united in our condemnation in this thread, nothing about snowfkakes being hurt by words and all that, or any downplaying of what she has said and calling it naughty, right?
I presume you are aware what the term 'ambassador' means?

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I presume you understand you understand exactly what I am saying in my post?
I think so, it appeared pretty straight forward. You condemned the racist but added a proviso.

Or maybe you'd like to explain in case I missed something.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Despicable. I am sure we will all be united in our condemnation in this thread, nothing about snowflakes being hurt by words and all that, or any downplaying of what she has said and calling it naughty, right?
Of course she's naughty lol. But she's more European than me. She's a hypocrite