Zindzi Mandela racist tweet

Spizz

Goat Botherer
It's on someone else's tab of course. What's her claim to fame? Her surname?
Yep. That's going to open doors anywhere in the world.

But I imagine this will go away with little or no coverage overseas. A recall would provide a real story because of her name and would be seriously bad press for the government too. I just don't think that's going to happen.

R13...

Honorary Master
She'll probably claim white people hacked her account in some conspiracy to destroy. Like any good racist would.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Has any of this made it into any news publication?
Only the Citizen and the headline speaks for itself.... #Blackprivilege

Zindzi Mandela lashes out at ‘shivering white cowards’ and ‘trembling land thieves’

Milano

Honorary Master
Incitement is a cowardly crime. But she doesn't mind blood on her hands, runs in her family after all.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
The amount of openly racist black South Africans on Twitter is astounding.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Fun fact Van Riebeek returned back to the Netherlands so he has no living descendants in South Africa

Dan C

Honorary Master
As for racism ...

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone
I crashed my car into the bridge, I watched, I let it burn
I threw your **** into a bag and pushed it down the stairs
I crashed my car into the bridge
I don't care, I love it, I don't care

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Then the doccie I watched way back when they released a list of the Top 100 greatest South Africans is wrong :p
He moved to present day Indonesia in 1662 Afaik, where he died years later. It's his son than went back to Holland.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
/inb4 "hacked"
That is the most pathetic excuse nowadays, and though security experts are right that hacking is a phenomenon it still comes down to a compromised account and every other account and mobile number attached to that. The next person who cries, ‘hack’, must publish their log records and recovery process, otherwise, you gave someone your password as well as your 2FA access (pending whether it is enabled) - negligence isn’t an excuse.