Zindzi Mandela racist tweet

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Only the Citizen and the headline speaks for itself.... #Blackprivilege

Zindzi Mandela lashes out at ‘shivering white cowards’ and ‘trembling land thieves’
It is Daniel Friedman who wrote (or compiled) that article... I mean... he is pretty much an SJW for the majority. The article itself is unbiased,

The daughter of Nelson and Winnie and SA’s ambassador to Denmark fired off a series of divisive tweets using the hashtag #OurLand.
Zindzi Mandela, the daughter of former president Nelson Mandela and struggle icon Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, used her Twitter account to inspire outrage as well as debate on Friday.

Zindzi, who is South Africa’s ambassador to Denmark, divided Twitter with a series of tweets that began with: “Dear Apartheid Apologists, your time is over. You will not rule again. We do not fear you. Finally #TheLandIsOurs“.

The tweet led to criticism from some white South Africans on Twitter. She responded with a series of increasingly strongly-worded tweets, using the hashtag #OurLand, which have inspired growing outrage.

These included a tweet about “trembling white cowards” who are the “thieving rapist descendants of Van Riebeck [sic]” and one saying that she was “wondering how the world of shivering land thieves is doing” while out “wining and dining” at a restaurant.

READ MORE: I have ‘love and respect’ for Malema and so did my parents, says Zindzi Mandel

Some questioned whether her tweets were appropriate coming from an an ambassador.

Others expressed the view that the opinions expressed were at odds with Nelson Mandela’s legacy of reconciliation.

Not everyone disagreed with Zindzi’s tweets, however, as they earned her a significant amount of approval from her supporters, leading to angry debate between those those who agreed with her and those who took exception to her words on the platform.

The hashtag #OurLand was trending on Twitter at the time of publication of this article.
hinting at the expression of people on various sides of the fence, but nowhere is it pointed out as inappropriate other than, "inspire outrage", which is a good approach of reporting on this as the type of speech can only be ruled by the court or investigated by commissions like the SAHRC, and she is in Denmark. Nothing will come from this, she is more privileged than Adam Catzavelos.

Milano

Honorary Master
Minority rights lobby group Afriforum have since released a statement, calling on Pandor to dismiss Mandela following the series of tweets, which they described as "extremely divisive, racist".

"With her Twitter messages, Mandela displayed a rancorous attitude towards white residents in the country and in a very public arena, contributed to the division of local communities. With false allegations and demeaning terms such as 'cowards' and 'land thieves', she is contributing to a dangerous discourse of scapegoating," the organisation's deputy CEO Alana Bailey said.

"Her defence that she is entitled to a personal opinion, shows a complete lack of insight into her responsibility in her position as ambassador. It is also inconsistent with the South African Constitution, which clearly states that the country belongs to everyone."
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...logists-as-ourland-trends-on-twitter-20190615

Bewlen

I wonder if the charge of "igniting fierce debate" will be added to that ahole Catzavelos' charge sheet?
Also, I'm just happy that black peeps have their own Momberg now!

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
:ROFL: Not with our biased system.
Doesn't she have diplomatic immunity in any case? I doubt she will be scrutinised because like Malema is the son of the soil she is the daughter of the soil for the land activist parties. Freedom fighter by typing on Twitter.