Zuckerberg Faces Anger Over Facebook Executive’s Kavanaugh Support

It's something we're all guilty of, except maybe @Ninja'd because just cracks jokes but I think we'd all better off with taking a chill pill and deep breath before going in swingning.

I agree and disagree with you here...
There are certain employements where political affiliations should be not allowed... things like Judges, Law enforcement, emergancy services and various gov deptartments like SARS, C&E, Home Affiars etc. Politics has no place there, but telling a private company or somone in a private company they can't have their own beliefs... that's wrong on every level. Sure you can tell them to keep in their pants so to speak, with no displays, discussions etc at work, but saying they can't take a days leave or go support something on their own time is wrong.

I get scared when all the "liberal" guys here start agreeing with me.
1. For sure.
2. Watch your back!

Sollie

Expert Member
Just 4 Fun!
https://thehill.com/policy/technology/411015-facebook-removes-over-700-new-fake-accounts-pages
Facebook says it is removing 559 pages and 251 accounts that “have consistently broken ... rules against spam and coordinated inauthentic behavior.”

The company explained Thursday that this batch of accounts and pages was focused on manipulating the platform for financial gain by pumping out misleading political clickbait and spam rather than trying to actually influence U.S. politics.
https://www.westernjournal.com/face...cal-pages-accounts-including-right-wing-news/
Facebook announced on Thursday it took down over 800 pages and accounts in a clamp down on what the social media company calls “inauthentic behavior” in the lead-up to the midterm elections next month.

“Today, we’re removing 559 Pages and 251 accounts that have consistently broken our rules against spam and coordinated inauthentic behavior,” wrote Nathaniel Gleicher, Facebook’s head of cybersecurity policy and Oscar Rodriguez, product manager, in a blog post.
My only question: Are the peeps deciding on the ban list some of those protesting against Joel Kaplan? :unsure:

Is it on Facebook? If not, it does not exist ... ;)