Zuma’s e-toll signing an act of cowardice, says DA

koeks525

Expert Member
The presidency made the announcement on Wednesday, while Zuma was in New York for the 69th session of the United Nations general assembly.

Damn, Zuma!! Why run from us? You said we are friendly and welcoming a while back :D You just keep going lower and lower!!

Priapus

Executive Member
o so u are for the tolls then?

No. Don't get my wrong, I support the DA. However, lately all they do is point out what everyone is doing and how wrong it is etc. Gets a little annoying.

marine1

Honorary Master
No. Don't get my wrong, I support the DA. However, lately all they do is point out what everyone is doing and how wrong it is etc. Gets a little annoying.

And yet the drones still vote ANC

OMB

Mountain Man

well given that they're not in power there's very little else they can do

magneto

who make more ripples in the water, u and me , or other Political parties. By them voicing it all time is a good thing.
would you rather have them says no Etolls r bad for us and the economy once and then leave it or to carry on
putting it out there?

hawker

Honorary Master

That's their job.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle

That's their job. That's why they are the leading opposition party... and they are damn good at it.

Crowley

Executive Member
Sorry mate, the DA failed.

With the limited support they have they have done surprisingly well. The blind ignorance of the ANC supporters are what is hamstringing our country.

Priapus

Executive Member
Oh I totally get why they are doing it and I wouldn't want them to stop. I have a dream that one day they will be in power... one day. But for example on their Twitter account - they have at least 10 Tweets with the exact same message. Then on here and in articles and on the radio. Just seems a little overwhelming. But I guess they're in overdrive mode for next year.

hawker

Honorary Master
Oh I totally get why they are doing it and I wouldn't want them to stop. I have a dream that one day they will be in power... one day. But for example on their Twitter account - they have at least 10 Tweets with the exact same message. Then on here and in articles and on the radio. Just seems a little overwhelming. But I guess they're in overdrive mode for next year.

I hope they take the 2/3rds majority away from the ANC this election coming. That would be a big step. If they could win another metro region as well that would also be great.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I hope they take the 2/3rds majority away from the ANC this election coming. That would be a big step. If they could win another metro region as well that would also be great.

The ANC has not had a two thirds majority for the last two elections already.

visrot

Expert Member
They're getting that from Patricia...

Priapus

Executive Member

I was under the impression that the ANC don't have a 2/3 majority anyway ?