Zuma: ANC Is Going To Win. Deal With It Motherfsckers!

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Local-Elections-2011/DA-are-daydreamers-says-Zuma-20110509

Zuma arrived 2 HOURS late for an ANC rally at Park Station today at the screams and cheers of the crowd, saying the "DA is daydreaming if they think they are going to win Johannesburg or Tshwane (Pretoria). The ANC will win. It's a fact."

He arrived 2 hours late. That's not fashionably late. That's... INCOMPETENT!! Morons. Let the ANC win, you get what you deserve. Unfortunately we intelligent individuals will also suffer.

Albereth

Honorary Master
LOLed at reports that said there were dozens of supporters - oh, and that they had been bussed in.

Mila

Honorary Master
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Local-Elections-2011/DA-are-daydreamers-says-Zuma-20110509

Zuma arrived 2 HOURS late for an ANC rally at Park Station today at the screams and cheers of the crowd, saying the "DA is daydreaming if they think they are going to win Johannesburg or Tshwane (Pretoria). The ANC will win. It's a fact."

He arrived 2 hours late. That's not fashionably late. That's... INCOMPETENT!! Morons. Let the ANC win, you get what you deserve. Unfortunately we Rate paying individuals will also suffer.
Fixed ;)

blunomore

Honorary Master
The ANC will still win all over, but the DA should make big strides in many municipalities.

McSack

Executive Member
Well the utopia promised back in the 90's is now 17 years late and there are still idiots who still believe it's going to be delivered ... So I guess another 2 hours is not going to bother the pillicks (sic)

Sysem

Expert Member
I need to stop reading MyBB political posts. I'm developing an increasing hatred (yes, strong word, but its not strong enough...) Towards the ANC and Malema...

marine1

Honorary Master
TIA they will win, they learned from mad dog mugarbage

Pilgrim

Wugger
Hahahaha. This is classic.

Yes, the ANC will win, mostly. The DA is not at the point where they will take over everywhere yet. But the DA will win quite a few municipalities. And the people will then realize how great it is to have a government that delivers, and most of them will vote DA in the next national elections.

And next time even more will vote DA, etc etc etc. Make the circle BIGA!

:)

blunomore

Honorary Master
Hahahaha. This is classic.

Yes, the ANC will win, mostly. The DA is not at the point where they will take over everywhere yet. But the DA will win quite a few municipalities. And the people will then realize how great it is to have a government that delivers, and most of them will vote DA in the next national elections.

And next time even more will vote DA, etc etc etc. Make the circle BIGA!

:)

What I suspect will happen is that if the DA wins some municipalities, the ANC will do its best to disrupt those towns and make them ungovernable, just cos they are pissed off at losing.

Not a pleasant prospect.

Nothxkbi

Banned
The ANC will probably win, but they will be the only winners. Their faithfull minions are the real losers.

Mbuzi

Expert Member
What do you get when you mess up the educational system? Illiterate voters. ANC's damage of the education system will continue to allow them to win for the next million years as people will still vote based on emotions rather than first analyzing the system of which party is better than the other.

abubolt

Australia is looking pretty good right now.

Everytime Juju opens his mouth, I get sick to my stomach.
Can't believe he is getting away with it with no repucussions and that this is the behaviour that his supporters condone.

Not to be "gender whatever" , but I think the fact that there are 3 women as figure heads for the party, might sway voters to cast it on someone else.
I'm not sure, but I think in some of the black cultures women are inferioe, stand to be corrected.

Pity though, Zille and De Lille has the leadership qualities I respect, and the care they show for the public is unprecedented.
Probably inherent to all women.
I gues that's the plus of having a female leader. It's not really about power but rather the opportunity to actually make a difference.

Remember seeing Zille at Cape Town Station, so humble and shaking even the cleaners hands and praising the job they were doing.

Hope DA makes will make a huge impact in this upcoming election and show the ANC that they should actually be worried.
Doubt they will overtake the ANC, but might just be what is needed for the ANC to actually start delivering on their promises.

(@) (@) twister

Expert Member
We don't need the DA to win the majority of municipalities - just enough to let the ANC view them as a serious threat - once that happens they will start doing the same dirty tricks as Zanu-pf because they have nothing except racist rhetoric and empty promises - then the opposition parties will quickly garner further support. ANC endgame 101

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Wugger
What I suspect will happen is that if the DA wins some municipalities, the ANC will do its best to disrupt those towns and make them ungovernable, just cos they are pissed off at losing.

Not a pleasant prospect.

Like they did in Cape Town? There were loads of threats, but you have to realize who you are talking about. Organizing a "rebellion" means organizing. The ANC organize something? Looool