Zuma loses Hanekom 'spy' defamation case, ordered to pay damages

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
And lost his appeal:
The Supreme Court of Appeal (SCA) in Bloemfontein, on Wednesday, dismissed Zuma's appeal without it being heard, stating that there is no reasonable prospect of success in the appeal.

The SCA further held the view that there are no other compelling reasons why the appeal should be heard.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Oh boy, the courts really do hate uBaba.
I'm asking myself why on earth he believed he'd win the appeal. He must have consulted a loud mouth modern evangelist preacher before he went to court.

"You're going to win this my son!!!"

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad

D tj

Expert Member
Hey ZA, see not everything is broken\corrupt! Thanks be!!!

grok

Honorary Master
Oh boy, the courts really do hate uBaba.
Lol nope, they merely showed him the consequences of lying in the real world.

Well done DH for showing the cadre he cannot just make up stories about anyone to suit his agenda.

This is how happy I am at this rare show of equality..

Attachments

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Lots of billable hours with no prospect of ever being paid a cent. Why do you think Zuma has to get new lawyers all the time?
It depends. Has zupta come out of his no money for school fees, no money for lawyers, I am broke and selling socks act ?
There's no way that I see lawyers not getting paid despite all Zumas claims of being broke.

surface

Executive Member
There's no way that I see lawyers not getting paid despite all Zumas claims of being broke.
well, probably paid in cash from nkandla bunker.. I doubt if they will leave any electronic money trail that proves he can pay.