Zuma reinstated as ANC deputy president

craigsa

Executive Member
In fairness, he did resign on his own accord (allegedly) so it is really his decision to come back or not. Personally i think he should be in jail but thats my opinion on him as a person

Angelo

Expert Member
.geek said:
IOL.

What a bunch of idiots.
Maybe you are the idiot, Zuma voluntarily excused himself from the ANC because of the trial and it logically follows therefore that he resumes his duties since the trial is over and he was found "not guilty".

AntiThesis

Executive Member
Well he's not guilty of anything. Doesn't mean he's not a bloody idiot though.

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
Hes a total dimwit, he should be at the very least removed from any kind of real power.

RichardP

Banned
NO WAY!!!!! SmokeScreen!

He resigned on FRAUD charges pending, NOT RAPE!!!! that came afterwards! The FRAUD case is YET to happen!

.geek

Expert Member
Angelo said:
Maybe you are the idiot, Zuma voluntarily excused himself from the ANC because of the trial and it logically follows therefore that he resumes his duties since the trial is over and he was found "not guilty".
Nope, they sure are.

zeb

Expert Member
RichardP said:
NO WAY!!!!! SmokeScreen!

He resigned on FRAUD charges pending, NOT RAPE!!!! that came afterwards! The FRAUD case is YET to happen!
You're right.
I'm starting to think the rape charge was clever diversion that the ANC (Zuma included) orchestrated.
Same kinda thing happens around the world when it comes to politics.

Angelo

Expert Member
RichardP said:
NO WAY!!!!! SmokeScreen!

The "fraud"/corruption charges only affected his position as Deputy President of South Africa, he has not been reinstated to that position but to that of ANC Deputy President.

craigsa

Executive Member
RichardP said:
NO WAY!!!!! SmokeScreen!

He resigned from Deputy Pres of the country - due to corruption charges
He resigned his post from the anc - due to rape charges

.geek

Expert Member
What a simply stunning reputation and role model for a deputy president.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
Hopefully this is only a temporary solution since his corruption trial is coming up and he's clearly guilty on that charge.

stepper

Expert Member
DigitalSoldier said:
JQ is a racist retard and deserves to be shot !!

I did not even read through this entire article but most of his articles he goes on about white racists blah blah blah. Look at this article from just reading the first paragraph he makes it sound as if it was a conspiracy by white people and only white journalists "rushed" to make headlines without investigating what about all those other black journalist oh wait never the black people suffered in apartheid and they did not get any education /tear
u r right u didn't read the article. There is nothing of the sort in the article that talks about the race of journalists.

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master
stepper nevermind i deleted my post after reading the article but I have seen some of his previous articles and he also is a big racist towards white people

TonyA

Expert Member
Zuma didn't resign as Dep Pres of RSA he was relieved of his duties by Pres Mbeki. He withdrew as Dep Pres of ANC for until completion of rape trial.

stepper

Expert Member
PearlJam said:
Why don't we all just spam JQ? I have already send him my opinion.
I can't wait to read his response (to your opinion) in his column next week!

Last edited: